Non-Typical Solutions

Walmart ends all handgun ammunition

Looks like Fry’s will be joining the ongoing knee jerk reactions. So if you’re grabbing a gallon of chocolate milk and some Doritos, better go in concealed.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/us_world_news/kroger-asks-customers-not-to-openly-carry-guns-in-its/article_04b62be0-807e-5f08-bb33-b66800073561.html

59 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Yes, until someone goes and buys alcohol, gets drunk, drives and kills someone. Then they are going to ban alcohol sales. I mean, that is the logic, right?

cars kill more than guns. are they gonna stop selling oil changes and auto parts

if people could raise their kids worth a shoot this would stop. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stray Horse said:

Do you really think their not selling ammo because they care.

What he said!!

15 hours ago, AZ8 said:

Looks like Fry’s will be joining the ongoing knee jerk reactions. So if you’re grabbing a gallon of chocolate milk and some Doritos, better go in concealed.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/us_world_news/kroger-asks-customers-not-to-openly-carry-guns-in-its/article_04b62be0-807e-5f08-bb33-b66800073561.html

Very few people open carry anyway. I work there part time and see maybe 2 or 3 people a month open carrying. I would almost guarantee nobody would say anything to anybody open carrying, they are scared to make customers mad at them.

• Like 2

Who cares? I never thought of WM for my ammo or guns. I did buy a cooler and some bug spray there once. They have a crappy sporting goods section in ours here. You can still carry in an inside waistband concealed if you want to carry.

• Like 2