Non-Typical Solutions

Walmart ends all handgun ammunition

3 hours ago, PRDATR said:

And yet they let Antifa run amuck all over the western seaboard, and the grass roots organization that has protected our  rights to protect ourselves from these zealots is a "domestic terrorist group"?  Only in Kalifruti.  Come on earthquake to sink that crap hole of lunatics into the ocean

Walmart can suck it, the only reason I go there is to  get  paper GF  regs and OTC tags. 

• Like 4

The California communists of San Francisco vote to label the NRA a terrorist orginization, which will likely get overturned, yet they created a sanctuary cesspool, full of lawbreakers, needle pushers, and all types of homeless riff raff. 

• Like 4

just bought some printer paper at walmart. if i boycotted every anti 2a, anti trump, pro sjw business id have to be harvesting and hand crafting everything myself at this point.

• Like 4

I can’t afford and don’t have enough time to not shop there. Boycott shoulda happened when small businesses around them closed down. But then it woulda been a boycott of capitalism. Can’t have it both ways.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

just bought some printer paper at walmart. if i boycotted every anti 2a, anti trump, pro sjw business id have to be harvesting and hand crafting everything myself at this point.

Start handcrafting the time has come😏

4 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

It’s about time they make new rules for open carry! These shootings will stop now because of it.

Thank God, now i feel safe.  

27 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

No open carry, why? Are these people going to be scared for life seeing a gun in your holster?

mfil8-walmart22.jpg

2849-e1508258326394.jpg

9833457491b0ceb22ccf74b30ef92e2d.jpg

Every one of those pics could be an opportunity for a  great smell my finger joke!

1 minute ago, 5guyshunting said:

Start handcrafting the time has come😏

Arby’s and Burger King better be pro 2a cuz I been surviving on 2 for $6 specials for a while now 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Arby’s and Burger King better be pro 2a cuz I been surviving on 2 for $6 specials for a while now 

Thought you were a fitness nut? Don't tell me you're settling down.