Non-Typical Solutions

Walmart ends all handgun ammunition

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Arby’s and Burger King better be pro 2a cuz I been surviving on 2 for $6 specials for a while now 

I thought you just ate fish.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Every one of those pics could be an opportunity for a  great smell my finger joke!

Trump said: "Do not smell fingers" it's probably fake news though.

1 hour ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Nobody should be shopping at Walmart anyways the most anti-labor anti American goods company out there, but it is always good for laughs people watching wise. 

The anti-labor stopic always puzzles me.  In a general sense, historically the "anti-labor" sentiment has been held by conservatives (Republicans), with the Democrats generally coming down on the side of labor.  Yet I often hear guys I consider to be fairly conservative be supportive of unions.  Makes no sense to me.   

For me, like with most issues, I generally come down somewhere in the middle of the road.  If unions want to organize, good luck and more power to them.  However, if a company wants to hire workers outside of that union (and said worker does not want to join the union), then they should be allowed to do that.  It's their business.  Suppose that's what 'right to work' laws are about.

S.

**Sorry for the thread hijack!  Back to the original topic, I don't give a care if Walmart doesn't want to sell pistols or certain kinds of ammo.   Like with any other business, I can go there or not.  If they don't sell what I want, I'll simply go somewhere else (These days, likely I'll find what I want somewhere on the internet....).

• Like 1

This is good news for pro gun shops.  More sales for them

• Like 3

Rim country guns in Payson sign says Walmart customers welcome. Lmfao

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Walmart sucks anyways. Been killing small businesses  for years. The town I grew up in is a ghost town except  for the Walmart. they haven't  gotten any of my money  for a while, and they will continue  to not get it. Has nothing  to do with their touchy feely feel good liberal free advertising story they have been spewing  the last few days. They are just as bad as the left politicizing  this latest tragedy. 

• Like 3

Next month, the AZ State Fair starts. I remember when they used to have a huge tent set up with a carny barker trying to sell the guy who swallowed swords, the 30" midget and the fat lady with tattoos all over her. I think it costs like $1 to get in. I was in Walmart the other day and saw the tattooed fat lady and it didn't cost me a cent.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Next month, the AZ State Fair starts. I remember when they used to have a huge tent set up with a carny barker trying to sell the guy who swallowed swords, the 30" midget and the fat lady with tattoos all over her. I think it costs like $1 to get in. I was in Walmart the other day and saw the tattooed fat lady and it didn't cost me a cent.

I remember those days as well except now at Walmart you can get the complete freak show for free!🤪

And cheap max-1 camo. I have my goto walmart that is out of reach of the standard system suckers and trash of all color and race. Good sporting goods selection and no freaks. Dont like the ammo call but I still work for a living so they still get my business. Until they stop selling max-1 then I'm switching to KIUI :)

Funny how they’re not pulling it off the shelves. They will sell their current stock until it’s gone. If it was really about trying to prevent shootings they wouldn’t be profiting on sales of currently stocked ammo.