Sign in to follow this  
redline410

Zamberlin & Kenetreks boots- Price reduced

Lets try this again with a reduced price. 

Long story short- Nearly tore my foot off a couple of years ago and now my feet are different sizes, which isn't as much fun as it sounds. I was able to finally find a boot that fits properly but have some experimentals that I need to get rid of.

First:

Kenetrek Hardscrabble SZ 11W.  Fit my Right foot perfectly but just couldn't get me left heal to seat. Close to 10mi on these boots. $225obo

Kenetrek1.thumb.jpg.83c057f008fe5c2d4cc6bf043bf80226.jpgKentetrek2.thumb.jpg.70ec602eb7f04a0dc20c46e97ba597d9.jpgKenetrek3.thumb.jpg.00eb8a24f5c9a71bc3d2f182e40886f2.jpg

Second:

Zamberlin 960 Guide GTX Sz 10- these were a dream for my left foot, not so much for my Flinstone-esque right. Around 40mi on these but still in good shape $120obo

Zam2.thumb.jpg.fe3a6c50562480744b5736ca1e6d5180.jpgZam3.thumb.jpg.2577973a91f76a9f15cc14c61854a4d1.jpgZam4.thumb.jpg.a442ba986acc3412a3ed543da4726970.jpg

Thanks for looking boys. any questions 480-213-6584 text or call, either one works......

Dave

Edited by redline410
Price reduction

That’s got to be tough with the sizing issues...do you usually end up with one pair that fits both feet well enough or have to get 2 different sizes?

4 hours ago, fireplanes said:

Took me a very long time with the Kenetrek boots to break them in. I guess everyone has a different fit. Keep them both and you won't have to buy another boot for a decade plus.

I agree with this.  They are definitely not for people with wide feet ie me.

16 hours ago, bigorange said:

That’s got to be tough with the sizing issues...do you usually end up with one pair that fits both feet well enough or have to get 2 different sizes?

Settled on the median size of my feet. Went with the Crispi Summit which is a slightly less stout boot and helped a ton in eliminating the slop.

Trial and error is slightly annoying but more costly than anything.

18 hours ago, fireplanes said:

Took me a very long time with the Kenetrek boots to break them in. I guess everyone has a different fit. Keep them both and you won't have to buy another boot for a decade plus.

I know they say to give Kenetreks a 50 mile break in time BUT, stacking thick socks and a liner on one side isnt worth it to me. They are a wide so anyone who has had toe box issues in the past  should slide into these no problem.

Hunts are coming quick boys. Get'em now and give yourself time to break them in.....

Any reasonable offer will be considered.....

Dave

Very difficult to get quality boots to fit funky feet. Quality $ expensive boots are usually 1 piece leather construction with very minimal stretching and backpack mountaineering boots have very little flex. L.O.L. so a cheapy pair Chinese Vasque would fit better but not last for long at all nor help at all with heavy loads and leg fatigue. I would love someplace to have boots similar to this in sz 15 to try on and see if I can find any boots with stiff/mountaineering shank that fit my wide toebox and my skinny heel. So far Keen with custom orthotics is the key. 😕

19 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Very difficult to get quality boots to fit funky feet. Quality $ expensive boots are usually 1 piece leather construction with very minimal stretching and backpack mountaineering boots have very little flex. L.O.L. so a cheapy pair Chinese Vasque would fit better but not last for long at all nor help at all with heavy loads and leg fatigue. I would love someplace to have boots similar to this in sz 15 to try on and see if I can find any boots with stiff/mountaineering shank that fit my wide toebox and my skinny heel. So far Keen with custom orthotics is the key. 😕

Agreed- I have burned through cheaper boots in less than a year. Like most things, you get what you pay for. It does make it nicer when the sonsobitches fit though.

Weekend bump boys and girls.

Headed to the deep woods here shortly. Catch y'all on the other side..

Dave

• Like 1

bumping for a lower price....

I obviously don't have my finger on the pulse of the high end used boot market so, as always, or best offer.

thanks for looking

Dave