CATERPILLAR

Did you know

Did yall know that the impossible whopper is not real meat? Did yall know that the beyond tacos and other stuff at delpoopo was not made with real meat. I wonder how many people eat this thinking thay are getting beef. I figured the impossible whopper was something with lots of goodies on it and impossible to eat, to my disappointment I found out today it is a veggie whopper,WTF. Why don't they call it a veggie whopper or veggie tacos?

• Like 1

I heard del taco cheese is like two molecules away from being edible plastic.  

And no, I did not fact check.

And no, it also did not stop me from eating it. Theres not that many options at 3 am after a night of partying.  

• Like 1

I work in the food industry and this meatless trend is the new fad.  lots of sales reps trying to push it on me all the time.  I just laugh and say do you realize who you're talking to?  My food eats your food.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Goldfinger78 said:

I work in the food industry and this meatless trend is the new fad.  lots of sales reps trying to push it on me all the time.  I just laugh and say do you realize who you're talking to?  My food eats your food.  

That's awesome, im glad you tell them that. I thinks its messed up that they use different names to advertise it. I bet a lot of people have bought it and not even known what they bought. if they named vegan anything they would not sell any of them. when I read about it I found out that they are saying the carbon footprint for producing this plant wanna be meat is less than the footprint from animals. What is this world coming to?

• Like 1

Joe Rogan has an awesone skit on this subject

• Like 1

I knew/know “impossible” and “beyond” are not real meat I’ve tried both. If your expecting the taste to be like your regular menu item the it sucks, if you go into it open minded then it’s edible. Still prefer meat!

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought the whole point of ordering the impossible was cuz you knew it wasn’t meat? I’ve been eating the regular whopper 2 for $6 for weeks now, good af

You are right, but if you don't watch t.v. and listen to the radio much like me then you have no idea that it is a hippy burger without meat. The place is called BURGER king not PLANT PROTIEN king. I guess I don't expect  a burger to have th ename impossible if it is actually a veggie burger, maybe it should be called veggie whopper, tell it like it is, don't hide be hind names.

but you have to go out of your way to ask for the fake meat. If you just order a whopper, it’s real meat 

they want men to be hooked on soy, lowers your testosterone 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

You are right, but if you don't watch t.v. and listen to the radio much like me then you have no idea that it is a hippy burger without meat. The place is called BURGER king not PLANT PROTIEN king. I guess I don't expect  a burger to have th ename impossible if it is actually a veggie burger, maybe it should be called veggie whopper, tell it like it is, don't hide be hind names.

Well at 3am after partying and a few doobies anything taste good even chit you wouldn’t eat sober. As for the name they should have called it the Squad Burger isn’t it part of the new green deal?😎

11 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

If a veggie burger gives you more gas than a beef burger doesn't that increase the carbon foot print to more than a beef burger. 

Yes and so does a volcanic eruption just one has a bigger foot print than every car on the road and if they all lost their Freon at once 

• Like 1

So, technically if I eat an impossible whopper and fart more than once then I am doing more damage to the environment than I would be if I ate a beef whopper. I want to know how many studies have been done on the carbon foot print from human farts and why this is not calculated into eating veggie burgers.