CATERPILLAR

Did you know

My two Sons 26 and 29 years old are Vegtables, I mean Vegatarians. They love all this new Crap........BOB!

5 minutes ago, naturebob said:

My two Sons 26 and 29 years old are Vegtables, I mean Vegatarians. They love all this new Crap........BOB!

That’s ok, but do they like pussy at least? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

My 29 year old been gettin it since He was 12 and a lot He played lead guitar in a band all over Arizona  He has lived in Hunington Beach for 5 years . I need say no more. and the younger one married a nypho at a Young age. They won't catch up to Dad tho ,,LOL.............BOB!

• Haha 1

BOB I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A DRINK WITH THIS GUY OVER A CAMP FIRE AND BUDDY TONIGHT I CAN SAY I WOULD GO TO BED IN STITCHES EVERY NIGHT I SPENT AT A CAMPFIRE WITH YOU KEEP IT UP SIR!!!

I just try to enjoy Life while I can. I will be 63 on Friday. I am slowing down. Still legally Married but who knows whats in store for Me. Separated 4 years but still Good friends . I just don't Wanna live in Ohio.Thanks, and to all Her health is doing Better. Thank God. And I do Beleive in Him................BOB!

I bought stock in two company's because this is just what some people want , nothing wrong with it. My portfolio is up for the moment. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, naturebob said:

Still legally Married but who knows whats in store for Me. Separated 4 years but still Good friends . I just don't Wanna live in Ohio.Thanks, and to all Her health is doing Better. 

One of these days, I'll tell you a funny story about my first AZ hunting buddy -- my grandfather. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Did yall know that the impossible whopper is not real meat? Did yall know that the beyond tacos and other stuff at delpoopo was not made with real meat. I wonder how many people eat this thinking thay are getting beef. I figured the impossible whopper was something with lots of goodies on it and impossible to eat, to my disappointment I found out today it is a veggie whopper,WTF. Why don't they call it a veggie whopper or veggie tacos?

You are the first person I have seen who actually didn't know it's not "meat". "Veggie burgers" have probably been available in the supermarkets for a good 20 years, or more. The Impossible Burger can't be sold as Vegan because it's cooked on the same grill as the beef burgers.

• Like 1

Saw where a Vegan in Australia is sueing Her neighbor cause He bbq's and the Meat smell comes Her way.  So He got a permit from the City and invited everyone  from the town over this weekend for a Street BBQ and they expect 3,000 People to come. That will fix Her. Thought this was great news..............BOB!

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 8:47 PM, 360 0r Better said:

Well at 3am after partying and a few doobies anything taste good even chit you wouldn’t eat sober. As for the name they should have called it the Squad Burger isn’t it part of the new green deal?😎

Cheetos

My fishing buddy said he is now boycotting Burger King due to the impossible burger.  When I asked him why that affects him, he said he didn't want to eat any where that "that fake crap might actually come in contact with  and contaminate his meat".  I  never knew he was such a wise man, just always knew he was a was a wise a**.