Sign in to follow this  
Coues119

Christensen Arms

21 minutes ago, Coues119 said:

Anybody use a CA rig?  Thoughts?

20190906_134654.jpg

Have had several of them and they were all shooters. Not too sure about the scope of choice on that one though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've looked into them for awhile. I wanted a Ridgeline in 300WSM, but the reviews were very hit or miss.

I have Ridgeline 300 rum for two years and it shoots great! I have plans to buy another soon once I make up my mind:) I’ve had more expensive rifles and Ridgeline right there with them. You can have problems with anything you buy... I have several friends with these rifles and none of them have had any problems! Kinda like fords and chevys with some people they have a opinion one way or another lol a friend of a friend or my buddy has had problems 😆 

• Like 2

I do not own any.  But I have shot 20+. 

Every Ridgeline I have shot (10+) has been very accurate.  All half MOA or better with proper load work up.  6.5 CM, 6.5-.284 Norma, .280AI, 7RM, 28 Nosler, .300WM, .300RUM.

I have shot 5 different Mesas.  All were .75MOA or better with good handloads.  

Shot 3 Hunters, two were .75MOA Very picky.  Two .300WM.  Just finished a LH .300RUM that was very easy to load for, .21MOA @ 100 & 200 yards w. 215s.  Will be taking it long to verify.

Shot 3 Extremes.  Meh, not impressed.  Very finicky, .300WM & 7RM.  Struggled to shoot .5MOA at best.  .75MOA is more realistic.

• Like 1

My buddy just got his CA back after sending it in  for many issues. They sent him  a new barreled action and its still a huge POS. I wouldn't ever buy a rifle from that company. It still wont't shoot 1 moa.