Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

deleted

1 hour ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Stanley had nothing to do with it. I edited MY post since it was obvious it would wind up in the cesspool. 

Have fun.

Next time send it to ONESHOT and let him post it. He aint scared. Why sensor yourself?

• Like 1

Well now we know what he thinks of the coues whitetail community...we are a cesspool... SMH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AZLance said:

Well now we know what he thinks of the coues whitetail community...we are a cesspool... SMH

Maybe he just didn’t want his thread to turn into another string of idiocy. 

Stanley and Outdoor Writer are the kind of contributors who make this site head and shoulders above any other of its kind. The rest of us would do well to follow their lead.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Stanley and Outdoor Writer are the kind of contributors who make this site head and shoulders above any other of its kind. The rest of would do well to follow their lead.

Exactly!  Repost the original post!

This is the perfect title for this post.  DELETED!  That's what many of the people in this country want us to do, delete 911 from our memories.  We cant forget, we cant delete this tragic day if we want to continue as a great nation.  It's just the easy way out, if we just delete it!

I will never forget 911!

• Like 7