Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

deleted

22 hours ago, AZLance said:

I will never forget that day

esq-9-11-stories-september-2003-05-of-11-ap.jpg

That gives me chills man. Can't even imagine being faced with that decision. 

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

People in a free country telling the op what to do.......

Kinda seems like it in a way. But then again everyone deals with this stuff a little different I guess? One thing for sure though. God Bless us All. And United We Stand.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Kinda seems like it in a way. But then again everyone deals with this stuff a little different I guess? One thing for sure though. God Bless us All. And United We Stand.

As trophy hunter said, people are free to tell people free people what to do. That’s what makes us free. Just like I was free to say what I did. The discussion will continue wether it’s forced or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

As trophy hunter said, people are free to tell people free people what to do. That’s what makes us free. Just like I was free to say what I did. The discussion will continue wether it’s forced or not.

Man wtf I didn’t say that, you said that

On 9/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, Outdoor Writer said:

Glad to see at least a couple members were perceptive enough to realize the reason for what I did. I will provide the why for the reason that video makes me tear up when the time is more appropriate. 

I saw where you did just that on MM. After reading that, it's easy to understand why 9/11 is an emotional day for you. As one of the other members there said, "Great post." 👍

3 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

I saw where you did just that on MM. After reading that, it's easy to understand why 9/11 is an emotional day for you. As one of the other members there said, "Great post." 👍

Thanks.