BritSaz

Unit 22 Youth Hunt

Awesome...huge congrats. Thanks for coming back and sharing the update. Glad to hear the youth camp went so well for you too. I’ve always had great experiences at the youth camps with my kids. 

• Like 1

Just an update with my other son. He got his cow last night!! We are going to be eating pretty good. IMG_1061.jpg.5b12a2782f858eba507312cfeed4c82d.jpg

• Like 9

Maybe my favorite Jr. Hunt post of the season, so far!!!!

Just love the fact that you all got out there, and love the fact that once again the amazing volunteers at the Jr. Hunt Camp were willing to lend their expertise and experience to you!  Just SO cool that he was able to get his first deer!  NOTHING beats mentoring and hunting with kids!

S

:)

• Like 2

Congrats

• Like 1

To all of you that was at the AMDO/MSA/AZG&F camp near Punkin Center thank you for coming and thank you for the kind words! We had a blast! We actually had 11 deer come through camp and I know of at least another 4 deer taken by the kids in 22. 22 has really done much better the past couple years. BritSaz it was awesome meeting you and your Dad and the little man! Ezra had a blast taking him out. If anyone wants to be a mentor just let us know. It is the most rewarding feeling you will have in hunting! We do have one more youth camp in unit 42 November 22nd through the 24th. If your kids have tags please come out! We also could use some mentors if you feel like that is something you would like to do!

• Like 1