fireplanes

Swarovski EL 8.5x42 Field Pro

Hi guys,

I have a carefully used Swarovski EL 8.5x42 Field Pro for sale. Not brand new but in a pristine condition. 

glasses are in 100% clean a in 10/10 condition.

Comes with Proof of purchase included. Full Swaro warranty, original box, all papers and extras from factory.

Really need the $$ at the moment, so I'm letting it $1400 shipped.

Pm me if interested.

Swarovski EL 8.5x42 WB Fieldpro.jpg

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I'll  take them!

I am sending you a cashiers check.  I accidentally made it for $2400.  Go ahead and just send back the extra $1000 along with the binos.  I trust you.   

You forgot to start it with very poorly constructed, awkward sentences to coax your target into trusting you. Examples:

“Hello, I am so happy to read back from you and kindly have the check deposited at your bank and do deduct the binocular funds and do have excess funds sent. Good day” 

“Good morning and I hope you had a restful night. Do deposit funds ASAP and do deduct bino funds and do send excess payments to my brothers iguana.  I await your sharp response and do have a blessed day” 

“Good morning and how was your night, I hope you had a wonderful night rest? Do kindly deposit funds and do kindly deduct funds and do kindly blessed and with all the kindness send excess funds do post haste to kindly arrive at my iguanas house in good funds.  So blessed good funds day and obtain nights restful great.”

• Like 1

You mean people don’t call the hd swaro models “highly desired” lol 😂😂 and say things like “please do let me know” where to ship items and ask you “if you want their details”? Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 2

Dang I really want these! Maybe if I give you a extra $100 and a like new pair of hanes, only worn couple times never washed. I could send a nice fresh money order or cashiers check or ???