Sign in to follow this  
Ddub

2019 Antelope hunt

Had a great hunt in Unit 31/32. Saw several  nice bucks. Had #1 slip us and could not locate him. Passed on several bucks trying to relocate him. Saturday located this buck chasing a doe and keeping a smaller buck away. I would like to thank Steven Ward, Jeff and Colton Wheeler, and Joe Madril for being a great team. Also like to thank Lance Kenyon for helping me setup my new Christensen Arms Ridgeline 6.5 CM with Leupold VX3i 6.5x20 LRP. EBB2E35B-3BA7-4FF3-B5CE-2ADC95AD6071.thumb.jpeg.60a5550d8341cee62c26404e63d61cc5.jpeg587F2480-9C56-472C-96E0-E6AC1CC05114.thumb.jpeg.fc012952e5b86793c85663ae9389ca2b.jpeg

A11EDBF8-0C89-4209-879D-A38FB5BEDAD0.jpeg

Edited by Ddub
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, Ddub said:

Lance, flat mesquite bottoms surrounded by mountains. 

I meant because your photos were all sideways....fixed it for you.  

Again, awesome goat.  Glad to help you out anytime.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Ddub said:

Thx. I’m a little prejudice but I think it’s a great buck for a lot of the northern units also!!  Lol

Yes.  Sorry didn’t mean to downplay the buck.  The southern units are usually second fiddle to the ones up north but from what I’m seeing comingnout of the north units this year you killed a bigger one then most of them turned out!!  

None taken. Sorry if it sounded that way. Transplants from 19A recently. Lots of antelope bucks and does with ear tags and collars. 

Awesome buck!

I haven’t been down there for a long time but I don’t ever remember seeing bucks like that down there!

Nice buck. Just curious how many points did you have if you don't mind?