firstcoueswas80

Two Tikka Rifles for sale

*Listing for a friend. These rifles can be purchased in Phoenix, Casa Grande, or Tucson*

I have 2 Tikka T3X Lite rifles (blued finish) for sale.  Both rifles only have one box each (20 rds.) through them, just for break in.  (shoot, clean, shoot, clean etc.)

Both rifles include the one factory plastic magazine that came with them.  All of the original boxes and packages for the rifle and build items is included. 

Both rifles have the Tikka “more” vertical grip installed and will also come with the original grip as well.

Both rifles have the Yo Dave trigger spring installed and trigger set to 2lbs.  (The original Tikka spring is included as well)  Tikkas have very crisp factory triggers, very easy-user adjustable. 

Both rifles are mounted with Talley/Tikka LOW 30MM rings, and the Talley top half anti cant scope level is installed and plumbed/leveled. 

The Leupold scopes still have the free CDS coupon to order the Custom Dial System turret from Leupold for whatever ammunition/load you decide to use.  Both scopes have the Factory Alumina scope covers installed.  And also have the Leupold neoprene scope cover.

The formidable Hornady Precision Hunter factory ammunition shot very well in both rifles (SUB MOA).  I have about a case of each (9 boxes) if you are interested in purchasing this ammunition too. 

The 162ELDX 7RM $35/box

The 143ELDX 6.5Creemoor $30/box 

Both shoot sub MOA (like all Tikkas do)  - They look identical except for the different scope models and chambering’s.  These will make for great long range hunting rigs for anyone who got their favorite tag this year!

Listed below are the build details.  The 6.5 Creedmoor is $1500 OBO.  

The 7Rem Mag is $2300 OBO.  

The 162ELDX 7RM ammo is $35/box.

The 143ELDX 6.5Creemoor ammo is $30/box 

PLEASE NOTE:  BOTH RIFLES WILL ONLY BE SOLD THROUGH A LICENSED FFL DEALER.  I CAN SHIP THEM AT MY COST TO THE FFL OF YOUR CHOICE, OR WILL ARRANGE TO MEET YOU AT A LOCAL FFL TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER.  NO FTF PARKING LOT SALES.  ANY FFL TRANSFER FEE IS TO BE PAID BY YOU, THE BUYER. 

6.5 CREEDMOOR BUILD DETAILS:

TIKKA T3x  6.5 CREEDMOOR

TIKKA VERTICAL GRIP
YO DAVE TRIGGER SPRING

VX5HD  3-15X44mm  WIND PLEX +CDS CERT.
ALUMINA SCOPE CAPS
TALLEY 30MM LOW RINGS
TALLEY TOP HALF ANTI CANT
NEOPRENE SCOPE COVER
TIKKA CASE (NO CHARGE)

OBO

HORNADY 143 ELDX PRECISION HUNTER AMMUNITION
EA/BOX

7MM REM MAGNUM BUILD DETAILS:

TIKKA T3x  7MM REM MAG

TIKKA VERTICAL GRIP
YO DAVE TRIGGER SPRING

VX6HD  3-18X44mm  T-MOA ILLUM  +CDS CERT.
TALLEY 30MM LOW RINGS
TALLEY TOP HALF ANTI CANT
NEOPRENE SCOPE COVER
TIKKA CASE (NO CHARGE)

OBO

HORNADY 162 ELDX PRECISION HUNTER  AMMUNITION
EA/BOX
IMG958691_zpsrslspzhj.jpg

IMG958692_zpshipcbqfa.jpg

IMG958694_zpshojl5mj5.jpg

IMG958695_zpskk9uokmc.jpg

IMG958696_zpswol6hsxf.jpg

IMG958700_zpsrnku2uz2.jpg

• Like 1

It says you cannot receive PM's.  I'm interested in some 6.5 creedmoor ammo, I'm located in Vail, let me know when and where is the best time to meet.

Are these rifles still for sale? If so, is your buddy willing to part with the rifle itself? I already have a scope. Looking at the 6.5