Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Weimaraner for sale!

Weimaraner for sale. She turns 4 months on the 27th. She has her first set of shots.i paid $900 for her

$700 obo 

text me for pictures (928) 961-2415 

Is She to Hyper for You? I had a great one for 13 years. Bit the mailman once Great watch dog and Family dog. Very protective. I had a male and brown in  Color not Blue .Good luck find a good Home.  .........BOB!

Perhaps He found it or took it and trying to make $ on a great dog. I hope not..........BOB!

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

why would you keep it for 4 months and then sell it? 

Never said i had her for four months. I got her at 10 weeks old and she is barely turning 4 months. 

12 hours ago, naturebob said:

Perhaps He found it or took it and trying to make $ on a great dog. I hope not..........BOB!

Im pretty positive i bought the dog. If i was trying to make money on her i wouldn’t be offering her for less than she is worth and less than i paid for her. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, naturebob said:

you don't know this man's situation or this man - you sound like an idiot BOB

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zach said:

Im pretty positive i bought the dog. If i was trying to make money on her i wouldn’t be offering her for less than she is worth and less than i paid for her. 

I feel like that is exactly what someone would do that found it or took it haha but not saying that is what you are doing.

2 hours ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

I was just wondering why you are selling it? You buy it and then just decided you don't want it two weeks later? 

Have you ever bought something and didn’t want it or needed to return it? It’s not your business why he is selling the dog. If you aren’t interested in the dog then keep moving on and stop being an idiot. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Have you ever bought something and didn’t want it or needed to return it? It’s not your business why he is selling the dog. If you aren’t interested in the dog then keep moving on and stop being an idiot. 

I think most people would agree that a dog is not something you just buy and return or sell after two weeks but maybe that is just me. Idiot

8 minutes ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

I think most people would agree that a dog is not something you just buy and return or sell after two weeks but maybe that is just me. Idiot

A gun isn’t something you buy and sell after a month either yet people do it all the time. Whats your problem?

• Like 4