Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Weimaraner for sale!

30 minutes ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

I think most people would agree that a dog is not something you just buy and return or sell after two weeks but maybe that is just me. Idiot

You don’t know this mans reason for selling. Maybe he lost his job? Maybe got hurt and needs to pay bills? It’s not your business why he’s selling. If you want the dog then go buy it. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

I think most people would agree that a dog is not something you just buy and return or sell after two weeks but maybe that is just me. Idiot

My buddy bought a GSP at a banquet. When he took it home the wife wasn't thrilled to say the least. He had to sell the dog or get a divorce. He made a terrible decision and sold the dog. 

I have known people who have had to get rid of dogs because of health reasons, losing their jobs, other financial reasons, wife reasons, or it wasn't a good fit with their family when they got it home. You have no idea what this guy is going through and why he is selling it. Either buy the dog or more on, either way STFU. It isn't that difficult.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Zach said:

A gun isn’t something you buy and sell after a month either yet people do it all the time. Whats your problem?

I often wonder the same thing, in over 50 years of buying guns I still have all but one that I sold!

now back to the original topic anyone interested in what sounds like a nice dog?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

you don't know his situation- money issues, family issues, work schedule changed.... 

I did have a friend who did not realize how difficult a puppy can be and returned the dog to the breeder after a week.  Most breeders I know request that if you need to give up the dog, that they get first dibs.  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

C'mon Lance: the females won't mark in the house -- a huge plus!

They would make some killer puppies with my boys though.

GSP/Weim mix or GSP/Walker/Weim mix?  

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Maybe becuse he couldn’t spell the breed name.. I would be surprised if it was a lab. 

Hope the pup finds a home soon

How do you spell it then??

3 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Maybe becuse he couldn’t spell the breed name.. I would be surprised if it was a lab. 

Hope the pup finds a home soon

I bet he can spell "because".......  Maybe I've been spelling the breed name wrong for the last 40 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just got home from work. This tool of a guy  Zack ,Pms me and ask's me if I have a problem . thats all he said.   On My post I did not bad mouth Him I said PERHAPS.  Don't jump the gun Bully. MY God mello out and desert dog You too Calling Me an Idiot , Your another tool . dang young punks  are . well never mind . I wont say  it. Waste of breath.  It was Zacks first post here. We don't know You and if You are legit. heck You might be a Great Guy but don't jump the gun and come barking up my tree. Not wasting any more time here on this post . Hopefully its a Weiner dog and Desert dog can Suck it..............BOB!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, youngdon said:

I bet he can spell "because".......  Maybe I've been spelling the breed name wrong for the last 40 years.

The misspelling may have been intensional. Becuxze I don’t know why? 😂

1 minute ago, AZBIG10 said:

The misspelling may have been intensional. Becuxze I don’t know why? 😂

In all honesty it was just a way express my opinion that the lab is the superior breed. Maybe even the greatest of all time?