Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Weimaraner for sale!

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

Hopefully its a Weiner dog and Desert dog can Suck it..............BOB!

Funniest thing i’ve ever heard you say BOB! Lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, naturebob said:

I just got home from work. This tool of a guy  Zack ,Pms me and ask's me if I have a problem . thats all he said.   On My post I did not bad mouth Him I said PERHAPS.  Don't jump the gun Bully. MY God mello out and desert dog You too Calling Me an Idiot , Your another tool . dang young punks  are . well never mind . I wont say  it. Waste of breath.  It was Zacks first post here. We don't know You and if You are legit. heck You might be a Great Guy but don't jump the gun and come barking up my tree. Not wasting any more time here on this post . Hopefully its a Weiner dog and Desert dog can Suck it..............BOB!

You are practically calling me a thief and im the bully? If you didn’t want the dog you could have kept on scrolling instead of basically accusing me of stealing a dog or being a bad person. Didn’t you ever learn not to judge a book by it’s cover? 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, naturebob said:

I just got home from work. This tool of a guy  Zack ,Pms me and ask's me if I have a problem . thats all he said.   On My post I did not bad mouth Him I said PERHAPS.  Don't jump the gun Bully. MY God mello out and desert dog You too Calling Me an Idiot , Your another tool . dang young punks  are . well never mind . I wont say  it. Waste of breath.  It was Zacks first post here. We don't know You and if You are legit. heck You might be a Great Guy but don't jump the gun and come barking up my tree. Not wasting any more time here on this post . Hopefully its a Weiner dog and Desert dog can Suck it..............BOB!

Dang your grammar is horrible. I had to read it and reread to understand what exactly you were trying to say. Must be that old age? 

Punctuations are your friend, use them!

your- you're 

God Bless

I dont have a dog in this fight, but did we ever see a picture,  find out which kennel she is out of or why she is up for sale? It might help the sale

• Like 1

9 hours ago, naturebob said:

Dude I have to laugh reading this chit. How many beers in were you writing this? I hope Flatlander gets on here and reads that. He will get a kick out of it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

The misspelling may have been intensional. Becuxze I don’t know why? 😂

You should have quit while you were ahead, trying to cover it up just makes you look worse. I'm still waiting for your spelling of the breed ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes. It been that way on AKC registrations, pedigrees and even coffee cups for the last, well, forever..... I was so hoping for another misspelling excuse. 

6 hours ago, youngdon said:

You should have quit while you were ahead, trying to cover it up just makes you look worse. I'm still waiting for your spelling of the breed ???

Covering up a spelling mistake to not look worser?  no thanks.

Being a lab owner I am already ahead. Sorry about that part.

No offense. If this was a yellow lab posting it would have been 

SPF on day one.

followed by next in line post.

followed by DMs offering more than asking price. 

Hey AZ bird hunter boy. You can't comprehend  anything either. I said I just got off work like I did just now. I drive A Semi to Palm Springs and back Daily. No time  to drink,  Bone head. And as far as punctuation or what ever and spelling I don't give a dam . This a hunting website not a 3rd grade spelling class .No body cares ,look in the mirror, Your buddy Your backing on this post couldn't even spell the name of the dog He was selling.  Then You use the word GOD in your post but yet call me a retard. ,You junior have issues.. And the post zack got mad about I said PERHAPS. I did not acuse him.. We have still not seen pictures of the dog or much info. Maybe I was right. PERHAPS.... I get a kick out of dumb people that doubleback talk on their ownself and don't realize it.. The last person that accused me of being drunk I told them if the did it again I will call them a Pettafile or however you spell it.  Havn't heard from them yet. ... No Pics this thread should be shut down.........BOB

8 hours ago, naturebob said:

Hey AZ bird hunter boy. You can't comprehend  anything either. I said I just got off work like I did just now. I drive A Semi to Palm Springs and back Daily. No time  to drink,  Bone head. And as far as punctuation or what ever and spelling I don't give a dam . This a hunting website not a 3rd grade spelling class .No body cares ,look in the mirror, Your buddy Your backing on this post couldn't even spell the name of the dog He was selling.  Then You use the word GOD in your post but yet call me a retard. ,You junior have issues.. And the post zack got mad about I said PERHAPS. I did not acuse him.. We have still not seen pictures of the dog or much info. Maybe I was right. PERHAPS.... I get a kick out of dumb people that doubleback talk on their ownself and don't realize it.. The last person that accused me of being drunk I told them if the did it again I will call them a Pettafile or however you spell it.  Havn't heard from them yet. ... No Pics this thread should be shut down.........BOB

How do you spell it then Bob? If you knew how to read you would see it clearly says text me for pictures. You are over there calling me a bully yet you are bad mouthing everyone that calls you out on your wrong. Whats your problem. You don’t have anything better to do than be a keyboard warrior?

Ugh......    As a mod on the site, I try my best to bite my tongue and not reply to stuff to add fuel to already stinking fires.   Can't help myself here though! (Sorry, Amanda!!)

In my opinion, this post is the epitome of the negativity that for some reason tends to consume a fair number of posts around here.  Dude simply posts up that he wants to sell a dog.  99.9% of those of us who don't care simply ignore the post and move on to something that interests us.  .1% feel some need to comment and question the person, and someone else comments on that.  Result is a member vs. member game of verbal ping-pong with absolutely ZERO value.  Zero value to the original post, zero value to the first non-interested party who felt the need to comment in the first place, zero value to anyone else who piles on to the debate, and definitely zero value to this site.

God bless the internet!🙄

To the OP, sorry for the temporary thread hijack and good luck selling the pup!

S.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ugh......    As a mod on the site, I try my best to bite my tongue and not reply to stuff to add fuel to already stinking fires.   Can't help myself here though! (Sorry, Amanda!!)

In my opinion, this post is the epitome of the negativity that for some reason tends to consume a fair number of posts around here.  Dude simply posts up that he wants to sell a dog.  99.9% of those of us who don't care simply ignore the post and move on to something that interests us.  .1% feel some need to comment and question the person, and someone else comments on that.  Result is a member vs. member game of verbal ping-pong with absolutely ZERO value.  Zero value to the original post, zero value to the first non-interested party who felt the need to comment in the first place, zero value to anyone else who piles on to the debate, and definitely zero value to this site.

God bless the internet!🙄

To the OP, sorry for the temporary thread hijack and good luck selling the pup!

S.

Being the reason why we are seeing fewer post of successful hunters and pictures to go with.  Someone will find something wrong with the post/ picture and start the tongue lashing.   Picking every detail apart instead of just enjoying the post for what it was intended. 

• Like 1