Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Weimaraner for sale!

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Ugh......    As a mod on the site, I try my best to bite my tongue and not reply to stuff to add fuel to already stinking fires.   Can't help myself here though! (Sorry, Amanda!!)

In my opinion, this post is the epitome of the negativity that for some reason tends to consume a fair number of posts around here.  Dude simply posts up that he wants to sell a dog.  99.9% of those of us who don't care simply ignore the post and move on to something that interests us.  .1% feel some need to comment and question the person, and someone else comments on that.  Result is a member vs. member game of verbal ping-pong with absolutely ZERO value.  Zero value to the original post, zero value to the first non-interested party who felt the need to comment in the first place, zero value to anyone else who piles on to the debate, and definitely zero value to this site.

God bless the internet!🙄

To the OP, sorry for the temporary thread hijack and good luck selling the pup!

S.

See the "Pretty Impressed" thread I resurrected. 

11 hours ago, naturebob said:

Hey AZ bird hunter boy. You can't comprehend  anything either. I said I just got off work like I did just now. I drive A Semi to Palm Springs and back Daily. No time  to drink,  Bone head. And as far as punctuation or what ever and spelling I don't give a dam . This a hunting website not a 3rd grade spelling class .No body cares ,look in the mirror, Your buddy Your backing on this post couldn't even spell the name of the dog He was selling.  Then You use the word GOD in your post but yet call me a retard. ,You junior have issues.. And the post zack got mad about I said PERHAPS. I did not acuse him.. We have still not seen pictures of the dog or much info. Maybe I was right. PERHAPS.... I get a kick out of dumb people that doubleback talk on their ownself and don't realize it.. The last person that accused me of being drunk I told them if the did it again I will call them a Pettafile or however you spell it.  Havn't heard from them yet. ... No Pics this thread should be shut down.........BOB

Call me what you want Robert just spell it right.

5 hours ago, stanley said:

Ugh......    As a mod on the site, I try my best to bite my tongue and not reply to stuff to add fuel to already stinking fires.   Can't help myself here though! (Sorry, Amanda!!)

In my opinion, this post is the epitome of the negativity that for some reason tends to consume a fair number of posts around here.  Dude simply posts up that he wants to sell a dog.  99.9% of those of us who don't care simply ignore the post and move on to something that interests us.  .1% feel some need to comment and question the person, and someone else comments on that.  Result is a member vs. member game of verbal ping-pong with absolutely ZERO value.  Zero value to the original post, zero value to the first non-interested party who felt the need to comment in the first place, zero value to anyone else who piles on to the debate, and definitely zero value to this site.

God bless the internet!🙄

S.

One of the best posts I have seen on this site in a LONG time!!  Thank you Stanley!!

Good luck selling your dog dude.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stanley said:

God bless the internet!🙄

S.

Stanley, the only part of  your post I disagree with ( respectfully of course) is the ZERO value.  It entertained me while I ate lunch, it was like watching  a chick fight. Entertaining, lots of noise  but  with nothing actually happening.

• Like 1

Text him and he will send pictures, I contacted him and she is a very beautiful dog. I wish I had the space and money then I would have had another weimaraner, very loyal and protective dogs with the willingness to hunt. Good luck on the sale and hope she finds a good home.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:45 AM, naturebob said:

I just got home from work. This tool of a guy  Zack ,Pms me and ask's me if I have a problem . thats all he said.   On My post I did not bad mouth Him I said PERHAPS.  Don't jump the gun Bully. MY God mello out and desert dog You too Calling Me an Idiot , Your another tool . dang young punks  are . well never mind . I wont say  it. Waste of breath.  It was Zacks first post here. We don't know You and if You are legit. heck You might be a Great Guy but don't jump the gun and come barking up my tree. Not wasting any more time here on this post . Hopefully its a Weiner dog and Desert dog can Suck it..............BOB!

Well you trolled him and he jumped your case. He should have just made a complete post the first time with all the details.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zach said:

Change of plans im just going to end up keeping her. 

At least you made some friends here!

Jk, I'm glad to hear you're keeping her and best of luck.

• Haha 1

Dude can't even sell a dog without getting raked over the coals.....

Enjoy your dog bud.  Weims are great dogs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zach said:

Change of plans im just going to end up keeping her. 

11 posts. Never to return again.

• Like 1