Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Weimaraner for sale!

Can we talk about Bob’s “wiener dog” post? I don’t feel like it got enough credit

28 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Xxxx is not what I wrote btw, I was censored.

You wanted to do what to that dog?!? 

A guy with 8 posts  on here posts Bullcrap about a a dog and you all fall for it. It was fake  all along . I chimed in as the first as the first responder to the post cause  I had a Wiemeriner for 12 plus years.And they beat the shoot out of a lab any day. Much smarter. I said PERHAPS which I guess  some of You don't understand that big word, and I get beat up as the bad GUY.. F..... Coues whitetail .com. Guys that are dumb asses.. I have  met some great people on here and most that know what they are doing don't post here. ,because of the a Aholes here. . It is way different than 10 years ago. The only good guy that has come back is Tony Mandile.. Guys that know their chit aint on here. This is mostly wanna bees. Amananda  don't care . She's making $ .................BOB!

1 hour ago, naturebob said:

A guy with 8 posts  on here posts Bullcrap about a a dog and you all fall for it. It was fake  all along . I chimed in as the first as the first responder to the post cause  I had a Wiemeriner for 12 plus years.And they beat the shoot out of a lab any day. Much smarter. I said PERHAPS which I guess  some of You don't understand that big word, and I get beat up as the bad GUY.. F..... Coues whitetail .com. Guys that are dumb asses.. I have  met some great people on here and most that know what they are doing don't post here. ,because of the a Aholes here. . It is way different than 10 years ago. The only good guy that has come back is Tony Mandile.. Guys that know their chit aint on here. This is mostly wanna bees. Amananda  don't care . She's making $ .................BOB!

Do you have a problem still? I would rather keep the dog than her go to some idiotic asshole like you. Why dont you stop being a keyboard warrior and move on or are you so bad butt you have to keep talking shoot on here. If you dont like couesewhitetail.com why dont you leave? Most people dont post here because assholes like you. As far as this site being for “wannabes” what the heck do you know about hunting that makes you so special because im sure most guys on here including myself know more than you do and you are making accusations based off shoot you dont know. You are pathetic having to talk shoot on a post. I hope no one has to deal with any idiots like you on here in their posts. 

• Like 3