Vinnie B

22S Last Night

I am not sure what happened yesterday evening while out glassing, I am hoping it was mistaken identity and not giving up too soon and shooting another bull this soon. Anyway, while glassing last night I am watching a bull (decent 6x6) and see him jump and take off running, then I notice an arrow sticking out of him, not a perfect shot but not too bad either just a little far back. Then I see a guy following him right away, pushing him and the bull keeps going. The bull loses the arrow or breaks it off and has a pretty good blood spot on his side but then I lose track of them over the side of the hill. Not 30 minutes later I see a 6x7, definitely not the same bull or frame even really close to this action.  This bull was bugling and must have been coming into a call by his actions, then I watch him get hit by an arrow and run a few feet and fall over. I t was the same shooter just a different bull. 

So anyway, whoever shot the 6x7 in 22s  yesterday evening I think you have another bull laying out there somewhere .

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

What makes you think this “fella” is a Cwt member?

Well the power line poacher is a member here and a few other @$$holes here also so you never know. Plus not a lot of tags if I'm not mistaken. Not illegal just immoral.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vinnie B said:

I am not sure what happened yesterday evening while out glassing, I am hoping it was mistaken identity and not giving up too soon and shooting another bull this soon. Anyway, while glassing last night I am watching a bull (decent 6x6) and see him jump and take off running, then I notice an arrow sticking out of him, not a perfect shot but not too bad either just a little far back. Then I see a guy following him right away, pushing him and the bull keeps going. The bull loses the arrow or breaks it off and has a pretty good blood spot on his side but then I lose track of them over the side of the hill. Not 30 minutes later I see a 6x7, definitely not the same bull or frame even really close to this action.  This bull was bugling and must have been coming into a call by his actions, then I watch him get hit by an arrow and run a few feet and fall over. I t was the same shooter just a different bull. 

So anyway, whoever shot the 6x7 in 22s  yesterday evening I think you have another bull laying out there somewhere .

That sounds crazy to watch go down like that.

Hold on first there are no bulls in 22s now there’s a 6x7!  Some of y’all are professional sandbaggers. I almost turned my tag in because one guy said there were no bulls. Looks like I have weekend plans now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey everyone lets slow down ….Don't bring him to the gallows yet...don't get me wrong we are all responsible for are actions....But (A)  we don't know if the first arrow was his . It could been sons, friend , ect… Also with all adrenaline goin and all it can be tuff to determine if its the same bull or not though brush and all... Yes it needs to be reported  and let the GnF   Figure it out..

• Like 2

Game warden can help find the bull, if it’s a 2 animal one hunter situation, the meat from one goes to the church and the volunteers there will cut and package and donate to families in need.

• Like 4