Vinnie B

22S Last Night

The bad thing is when he does luck out and kills one he will act like he did something great. No respect for wildlife at all. He is a dumb butt for bragging about it. Perfect example of someone that doesn’t put the time and practice in to be hunting. What a joke

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Ok...I'm about to cry... bull number 6 was just hit!  Praying he finds him and the carnage is over.  All of his shots are apparently coming from a blind on a water hole at under 40 yds!

Dude, you got to be f'n kidding. This can't be true. Trolling?

I wish I was kidding!  This is one of those guys you meet and he starts talking about hunting and right away you know you dont want anything to do with him.  

The thing that sucks is he keeps getting drawn for good tags...while I sit here on my couch and dream of a tag.

• Like 4

Wow... nothing to add that hasn't already been said. I'm speechless. 

1 hour ago, goinhuntn said:

Ok this is absolute BS this guy needs to be reported to fish & game. He needs to be removed from the hunt. The guy is an absolute Ahole that has zero respect for animals or hunting!!!! This should piss off every hunter on this sight!! Absolutely no excuse for this DOUCHE BAG!!

I'll volunteer to call Game & Fish... can you give me a list of what laws hes broke?

1 minute ago, 520HUNT said:

I'll volunteer to call Game & Fish... can you give me a list of what laws hes broke?

If he has a bull down already that he has failed to recover....

Waste of game, taking game over the bag limit, being an asshat....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 520HUNT said:

WOW GO AHEAD A STICK UP FOR THIS GUY!! He hasn’t broke any laws, but I guess you like guys who wound 6 bulls. It’s the fact this guy keeps wounding bulls if you don’t get that nothing else to say to you. UNBELEIVABLE!!

13 minutes ago, goinhuntn said:

WOW GO AHEAD A STICK UP FOR THIS GUY!! He hasn’t broke any laws, but I guess you like guys who wound 6 bulls. It’s the fact this guy keeps wounding bulls if you don’t get that nothing else to say to you. UNBELEIVABLE!!

No! I'm being serious. If you want someone to call Game & Fish, we cant just call and say we dont like the way he is hunting,  we have to be able to give facts of laws broken.  Now if he knows the location of one of these dead bulls and still keeps hunting, then I say he has broken the law.  But if he is just a horrible tracker and never finds any of these bulls, who is to say these bulls actually died? And even if they die and he never finds them, there is no law that requires you to spend a certain amount of time looking. Just thinking out loud and realizing as bad as this situation sucks, there isnt much we can do under current law.

Just in this thread there have been opinions of how long to look for a dead bull. 

4 hrs?

1 day?

48 hrs?

72 hrs?

1 week?

Until the hunt is over?

No matter what your personal ethics are, someone else has different opinion, and guaranteed not all ethical hunters will agree with you opinion.  And the Game & Fish regulations definitely dont spell this out. 

I'm not in anyway sticking up for this guy, just thinking in reality.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

If he has a bull down already that he has failed to recover....

Waste of game, taking game over the bag limit, being an asshat....

6 arrows at 6 bulls I would bet money he has a dead bull.

Does this idiot know he should make sure his broadheads are sharp? Or is he just using field points? Good freaking lord.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 520HUNT said:

No! I'm being serious. If you want someone to call Game & Fish, we cant just call and say we dont like the way he is hunting,  we have to be able to give facts of laws broken.  Now if he knows the location of one of these dead bulls and still keeps hunting, then I say he has broken the law.  But if he is just a horrible tracker and never finds any of these bulls, who is to say these bulls actually died? And even if they die and he never finds them, there is no law that requires you to spend a certain amount of time looking. Just thinking out loud and realizing as bad as this situation sucks, there isnt much we can do under current law.

Just in this thread there have been opinions of how long to look for a dead bull. 

4 hrs?

1 day?

48 hrs?

72 hrs?

1 week?

Until the hunt is over?

No matter what your personal ethics are, someone else has different opinion, and guaranteed not all ethical hunters will agree with you opinion.  And the Game & Fish regulations definitely dont spell this out. 

I'm not in anyway sticking up for this guy, just thinking in reality.

I get it not much anyone can do. The guy is just an a..hole!! I guarantee he is not looking for any of thes bulls for very long!! He Is in the 9th day of the hunt with 6 bulls hit. I guarantee there is a least one dead bull out there if not more! The guy has no ethics or respect for animals or hunting!! There is not much else to say its a sad shame what this DICK is doing. I don’t call this guy a hunter by any means!! As for laws broken I guess he has done nothing wrong, but it just sucks to hear about this. I am disgusted to know there are these types of hunters out there. This is exactly what fuels anti hunters to hate hunting & hunters. I would think this would disgust every hunter on this sight!!

• Like 1

I lost an archery bull in 27 a few years ago. I think about it weekly. Had arterial blood but my follow up shot was low. Follow up shot bumped him out of the country.Looked for 4 days and punched my tag. That was how that hunt ended.  I rack my brain on what I could have done different. Maybe waited out the follow up shot as he looked to be a little weak in the legs.

• Like 2