Vinnie B

22S Last Night

Sorry, I call bs.

hard to believe that many different bulls hitting same water during shooting hours in 6a during season with as much pressure that unit is getting.

Also hard to believe someone is actually that stupid to brag about it in a group text

I could be wrong but sounds fishy to me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

At this point sounds like an army would go up there and kick the crap out of him. What an idiot. 

Great...hunter on hunter violence... Media will love this crap...make sure you post on you tube so it goes viral!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, longshooter said:

Sorry, I call bs.

hard to believe that many different bulls hitting same water during shooting hours in 6a during season with as much pressure that unit is getting.

Also hard to believe someone is actually that stupid to brag about it in a group text

I could be wrong but sounds fishy to me.

Wrong unit buddy...

• Like 1

Sometimes the hunting community has to step in.  If it was someone I knew, I’d be up there in a flash with pack, lights and knives, and teach the man to track.  Should have been done on bull number 1.   Of course, I know we all have to work and stuff, and I get that.

We can be keyboard cowboys, but some of his buddies need to step in and help the poor guy out.  

I don’t know who he is or who his friends are, maybe he doesn’t have any. 

• Like 3

Good news guys... he called it quits today!

Prayers are answered! Let's just hope he doesnt draw another tag anytime soon! I think the pressure of everyone telling him to quit finally sunk in.

Just now, AZLance said:

Prayers are answered! Let's just hope he doesnt draw another tag anytime soon! I think the pressure of everyone telling him to quit finally sunk in.

Not that I want him to quit, just track.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

If you were going to ban something for archery elk it should be mechanicals.

Say what?  

I had had a clean pass through at 50 yards last year with a mechanical.  Talk about dying fast....

id quit hunting before I used a fixed blade.   

Well, maybe not, but still.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Now on Monday at work you should sock him in the fu@king nose , at lunch of course. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

Thank god!!!!

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

giphy.gif.e86bb017fbeca480238884f2f85b7ebb.gif

• Like 2