AZHNTR67

FREAK BULL

13 minutes ago, Beaton said:

I know you sent me the picture after you killed him but once again GREAT bull Todd!

Thank you buddy!! I appreciate that!!

Thank you to  everyone. I’m glad I could share this experience and great bull with everybody. I appreciate the positive comments!!! 

• Like 1

Awesome!  great trophy, I would never pass on such a unique bull.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, AZHNTR67 said:

I was able to harvest this FREAK bull Saturday with the help of Jimmy Mullins and Jeff Wright. Watching the two of them work together was amazing. They had me in bulls all day Friday and Saturday morning. This bull was bugling and Jeff stayed back about 30 yards and Jimmy and I slowly crept forward until we could finally see the bull. Jeff let out another bugle and the bull began thrashing a tree. He quickly turned and started walking towards Jeff.

I was there to bring home a typical as close to the 400 mark as possible. Jimmy knew that and told me he may not score the highest but what do you think about freaks?.................. I had about 5 seconds to make a decision and when Jimmy stopped the bull in the only small opening we had I tapped my release. The shot was true and we watched him tip over only 40 yards away. Finally putting our hands on this bull was incredible and then to find out we had a picture of him back in June was even better. Enjoy the pictures and if you ever get a chance hunt with Jimmy and Jeff, they truly make magic happen out there!!!

bull1.jpg

bul2.jpg

bull3.jpg

bull4.jpg

skull1.jpg

skull2.jpg

skull3.JPG

Give me a call I think I have pics of this bull back from 2017 that I can share with you!

So HNTNGUY reached out to me and had these pictures from 2 years ago and over 100 miles away.... Same bull - maybe, maybe not...

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

• Like 2

The single unicorn on my bull is just a single beam where this one forks off. You could barely slide a credit card between the 2 pedicles on the bulls right side where his pictures there looks to be about an inch or slightly less. My bulls left side looks to be a "normal" 6 where the pics above the left looks to be a little bent half-way up... but... it was 2 years earlier...... very interesting to say the least...

Awesome bull!

Fantastic! Congratulations getting a bull with great character!!

Looks very possible to me.  The front of the 3rd base looks the same, orientation of the pedicles, and basic overall structure.  Heavier in 2 years and from a terrible year (2017) to a phenomenal year (2019) of course changes the mass.