Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Diesel Fuel in a Trickle Tank

Anyone who poisons a water tank in this state should be staked out in July in Gila Bend and left till dead.  Sheer stupidity and a  lack of conscience. Hope that the perp hasnt bred to spread their defective genes.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Anyone who poisons a water tank in this state should be staked out in July in Gila Bend and left till dead.  Sheer stupidity and a  lack of conscience. Hope that the perp hasnt bred to spread their defective genes.

Yep shave there nuts spread honey on them and stake them to a anthill, sad for sure.... 

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

No Gila Bend would be a quick death.  Put them up somewhere in the antelope country. Would take longer.

• Like 2

Just speculating, but probably Unit 9. Seems like every year something happens there. 🎪

The tank was in 7E. Only one tank.  To me there’s no doubt it’s a greedy dirtbag who wants to push a bull to a different tank. These people need to go away permanently! 

• Like 4

ATTENTION! As a result of the diesel fuel in the water tank, the Arizona Elk Society is offering a $2,500 reward, upon conviction, to find the culprit of the vandalism. Please call AZGFD vandalism hotline at 1-800 VANDALS (826-3257). Callers can remain anonymous. Callers should reference case #19-003149.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, rthrbhntng said:

ATTENTION! As a result of the diesel fuel in the water tank, the Arizona Elk Society is offering a $2,500 reward, upon conviction, to find the culprit of the vandalism. Please call AZGFD vandalism hotline at 1-800 VANDALS (826-3257). Callers can remain anonymous. Callers should reference case #19-003149.

Man, suddenly I was wish I was friends with this guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/19/2019 at 5:32 AM, MT_Sourdough said:

Drain the tank, dredge it and refill it.  The perpetrator can pay the bill and some jail time.

I was told AZGFD and the AZ Elk Society got together a bunch of volunteers and drained it, power washed it and refilled it.  I really hope they get the guy.  

• Like 3

yes it was drained, cleaned and refilled, I know some of the folks that put in a lot of hours doing it, lots of conjecture whether it was another hunter on a close by waterhole or anti-hunters