Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Portable ozone generator

I would say it's worth a shot man if the bugs are bad.  Didn't have any issues on my deal, but that can certainly change from spot to spot, and time of year.

54 minutes ago, Heat said:

I would say it's worth a shot man if the bugs are bad.  Didn't have any issues on my deal, but that can certainly change from spot to spot, and time of year.

Not sure they have any effect on bugs...you may be thinking of Thermacell?

21 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

The ozone generators neutralize odor.

Kev, I have a Thermacell and it works awesome. They make the cartridges that have earth scents kinda like the wafers that you can put on your clothing etc. 

You wont need ozone for the bison.  They are basically cattle.  My buddy's son shot his cow near the salt lick with a rifle and she lay dead for 30 minutes before the others took off.  What you will need is patience of steel, tons of games, magazines, crossword puzzles, bags of rice anything that will keep you busy...  bags of rice are fun to guess the amount in a bag and then count and see how close you were.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ozone is a toxic, unstable gas. Combine that with the thin oxygen where you're going and you're going to hurt yourself, family.

Take CouesFanatics advice and rethink this.

What if I just set it outside the blind

I've heard they are dumb cattle but I've also heard they are completely different animals off the park and will bolt if they wind you.

• Like 1