Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

Anyone know this truck?

It was probably an argument over a water hole or ground blind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

A Chevy diesel with a burnt out front light and a light bar. Looks like 30 trucks I see everyday. Shoulda described what logo was on the drivers flat brim.

With a dark topper and rack on top.   So there's a couple unique details.

Anyways......I'm sure it's a long shot,  but was just posting it here for more exposure. Only takes one lead to push the investigation.

• Like 1

Diesel fouling tanks, 5 hits no recovery, shots fired...what the heck is wrong with people?  All this over elk?  I love the dang things as much or more than most guys but I will give it all up before I stoop low enough to pull any of that nonsense!  People have no respect for anything anymore.  All they care about is that dang Instagram pic it seems.  I don't know if its social media and instant access to info so we just know more about these incidents now or if there are really that many bungholes out there.  Its despicable none the less!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

A Chevy diesel with a burnt out front light and a light bar. Looks like 30 trucks I see everyday. Shoulda described what logo was on the drivers flat brim.

Kuiu. There I said it. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, el diablo said:

Says shots were fired. Not fired at him. Even if they find them no way they will be able to do anything. 

Doesn’t matter. If he felt the shots were fired at him, in his mind, he was threatened. I’m not LEO, but off the top of my head I can think of a couple violations: Disorderly Conduct and Hunter Harassment. 

ARS 13-2904.6: Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.

ARS 17-316.2: Blocking, obstructing or impeding, or attempting to block, obstruct or impede, a person lawfully taking wildlife.

ARS 17-316.4:  Making or attempting to make physical contact, without permission, with a person lawfully taking wildlife.

2 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

And how do you know ? Was it you or someone you know?

Nope, if it was I’d say “I” or “a guy I know” or “my buddy” and how do you know that’s not what happened?

51 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Nope, if it was I’d say “I” or “a guy I know” or “my buddy” and how do you know that’s not what happened?

I quess  only his hair dresser knows for sure 😎

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AZ8 said:

Doesn’t matter. If he felt the shots were fired at him, in his mind, he was threatened. I’m not LEO, but off the top of my head I can think of a couple violations: Disorderly Conduct and Hunter Harassment. 

ARS 13-2904.6: Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.

ARS 17-316.2: Blocking, obstructing or impeding, or attempting to block, obstruct or impede, a person lawfully taking wildlife.

ARS 17-316.4:  Making or attempting to make physical contact, without permission, with a person lawfully taking wildlife.

I dont think thats true, that crazy horse lady up north felt the way you described abive. about the one guy who was target shooting. Cops were even called and the lady turned out to be a f'n nut job