Sign in to follow this  
Hookset

Unit 7E tank poisoning

4 minutes ago, Hookset said:

Blah Blah Blah. Been allover the web for a couple of days. You're really late to the party.

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Blah Blah Blah. Been allover the web for a couple of days. You're really late to the party.

A little harsh? No disrespect, but the guy was just posting relevant news. I see no harm. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, AZ8 said:

A little harsh? No disrespect, but the guy was just posting relevant news. I see no harm. 

That’s PRDATR for ya. Spewing negativity. Haven’t seen him show his face since he said we deserved the 9/11 attacks. Go back to your cave now

• Like 6

ATTENTION! As a result of the diesel fuel in the water tank, the Arizona Elk Society is offering a $2,500 reward, upon conviction, to find the culprit of the vandalism. Please call AZGFD vandalism hotline at 1-800 VANDALS (826-3257). Callers can remain anonymous. Callers should reference case #19-003149.

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Really? Late for the "party" huh? Not my kind of "party". Some sick sh!t going on. This ain't no party there amigo. Unless it's a hangin "party"😉

• Like 5