Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

In case you missed it :)

Guest oneshot

Female david hogg, another useless idiot... She looks like the hitler-youth from the 1930-40's propaganda movies as the dems recycle their tactics...

Ya, spooky that so many can prop up this nieve little 16 year old girl while she spouts a bunch of jibberish. 

And if she never forgives me? I think I'll still sleep just fine. 

• Like 2

Just curious where this radical little girl got her education and facts? Seems to me our college professors are the key communicators of propaganda....... but maybe it has trickled down to our lower level schools being just as bad?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alpinebullwinkle said:

Just curious where this radical little girl got her education and facts? 

Hummmm, I must have missed that part. Not sure where she was trained but she performed well and deserves her banana or whatever little monkeys get as treats.

17 minutes ago, Alpinebullwinkle said:

Just curious where this radical little girl got her education and facts? Seems to me our college professors are the key communicators of propaganda....... but maybe it has trickled down to our lower level schools being just as bad?

Sweden 

• Like 2

Guest oneshot

Here is the photo of the teenager, who the media can't get enough of, warning of the current islamic threat to civil society and World peace...

.

the left loves to use children. that way im not supposed to insult her and her ideas like saying she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome even though she thinks im evil. 

1 hour ago, Alpinebullwinkle said:

EE6L2yaU4AACw-v.jpg

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

Trphy... so they are antifa??? hahaha that explains a whole lot, bunch of garbage-eaters...

The right just needs to take notes on this. I see a few things that can be exploited, a young kid, and a British accent, being a cute kid helps too.  Those things have a LOT of currency.  It’s not crazy thinking.  This girl came complete with drama and everything.