Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Gaming Keyboard and Mouse for sale

i'm posting this for my son, computer is sold, he has the mouse and gaming keyboard, both for $80.00

Thank you for looking.

IMG_1403.JPEG

IMG_1404.JPEG

IMG_1405.JPEG

Dude is from Italy according to his profile, probably a scammer, not many coues enthusiasts there I would imagine. Can the moderators please block this moron too? 

Thanks for the heads up on all the spammers as of late.

Keep on hitting the alerts and we'll keep taking care of em.

50 minutes ago, Chef said:

Thanks for the heads up on all the spammers as of late.

Keep on hitting the alerts and we'll keep taking care of em.

Alerts? Wheres that button?

5 hours ago, NMBPMAN said:

Dude is from Italy according to his profile, probably a scammer, not many coues enthusiasts there I would imagine. Can the moderators please block this moron too? 

what the heck are you talking about? i have been in this forum for about 15 years i think, yes i'm from italy but i live in scottsdale, i really believe you are an idiot and moron.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, maximus said:

what the heck are you talking about? i have been in this forum for about 15 years i think, yes i'm from italy but i live in scottsdale, i really believe you are an idiot and moron.

84A319C8-48CD-4049-AFFC-E55E18052384.jpeg

8 hours ago, maximus said:

Sensitive much? I wasn’t talking about you, how the heck would I know you are from Italy? I was talking about JoeBakero, who’s actual physical location was listed as Lombardy Milan, so if you want to deal with more scammers on here be my guest.  His profile is now deleted.  Every post he made was just empty words, usually with some internet link to something random.  I did read everything he posted before hitting the report feature, I saw posts where other members here were catching on to what he was doing. So before you start the grade school name calling maybe you should ask what was being talked about, I was actually replying back to you after JoeBakero asked if your son’s stuff was still for sale.  My reply was to help YOU. His post is deleted from your ad now and probably when you replied to me. 

• Like 3