Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Gaming Keyboard and Mouse for sale

17 minutes ago, Sonorakitch said:

This fellow is a top-class gentlemen and a first rate Coues hunter. Not a scammer. Not everybody that hunts was born in the United States. 

No shiitt, wasn’t talking about Maximus.  JoeBakero was the the one who was in question.  Where a member on here is born is irrelevant, it had everything to do with where JoeBakero’s actual physical location was listed. So read the post right above this one before you start jumping on the social justice train. 

Too soon?

11DAAE51-5412-4F17-A7E3-DFF94376AB06.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sonorakitch said:

NMBPMAN understood. JoeBokeros message never appeared for me. And it’s a dang coincidence as Maximus is from Italy. 

Anyways thanks for setting things right. 

I think the mods deleted it pretty quick, but you’re right, it’s quite the coincidence that Maximus is from Italy, I would have never known as his location is listed in Scottsdale. My posts were to help Maximus regardless. 

• Like 1

Yes Joe blows message was gone when I read this thread again, but I do remember him asking if it was still for sale. Then the message vanished when this thread was bumped, but it was here prior. Too many spam accounts now.

13 hours ago, NMBPMAN said:

I think the mods deleted it pretty quick, but you’re right, it’s quite the coincidence that Maximus is from Italy, I would have never known as his location is listed in Scottsdale. My posts were to help Maximus regardless. 

hey man sorry for the misunderstand when you posted that the other wasn't there any longer and i thought you were talking about me but anyway sorry for that.