Sign in to follow this  
olmos1010

Primo's ground Max vision ground blind

Probably 1 of my favorite blinds and gotta love the predator camo. Hey wait your not the guy I just left mine with to use are you? 😂 gr8 blinds! Wish I would quit shooting holes in mine 😊

9 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Probably 1 of my favorite blinds and gotta love the predator camo. Hey wait your not the guy I just left mine with to use are you? 😂 gr8 blinds! Wish I would quit shooting holes in mine 😊

I thought you said I could keep it. Lol. The predator camo is my favorite too. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 6:24 AM, olmos1010 said:

I thought you said I could keep it. Lol. The predator camo is my favorite too. 

I always pop mine in a oak stand and it is crazy how well they blend. I just had 3 different groups of guys I scared the crap out of that walked up on mine while I was in it.. seriously think 1 might have soiled himself when I said "HI!" 😂🤣😂 but for real shot mine again :( you ever sit there waiting for a animal to fall and waiting to see blood flow down opposite side then have a flashback of a streak shooting to your right like a shooting star? 🤭😊 then you bring your eyes in and focus 3' confront of you and just laugh.

Is this sold? They are perfect! Gr8 size and not all shiny

Sold pending meet up. Yeah I love these blinds, I'll buy another one with the same pattern here before too long. Just need to make some extra coin right now so I'm having to let some things go.

• Like 1