Sobrbiker

TRADEDTaurus M66 (old version)

TRADED-Thanks mulie hunter!!

Old (early 90’s) 4” .357 Taurus 66. They were modeled on the S&W model 19 K-frames considered by most to be much better than the later Taurus M66 7-shot models, on par with the Smiths for trigger smoothness and accuracy. There is some holster wear on the barrel.  I’ve really enjoyed it, but am not a revo guy at heart. It has Pachmyr combat grips on it, and I have the original square bottom wood stocks around here somewhere.

The pictured chest holster is a replica USGI M3, that I custom stretched to fit the Taurus and has been great for hunting for me (works well with bino harness and ruck). I also have a leather belt holster, and a couple of speedloaders.

I’m looking to trade it for a hunting bow setup. I’d prefer 60-70# adjustable draw weight (had shoulder sx a few years ago and will need to work up, adjustable draw length would be good (rule of thumb tells me I need 29”, but I’ve never been fit), string/cables in good shape, sight, rest, stab, 32” min ATA, 10yr old max. Release, arrows, case would be a plus.
Basically the whole huntable starter kit...

only other trade interest would be Vortex Viper 12x50HD’s or Savage Axis 7-08

not interested in selling outright.

E7FBA2E4-5A17-494C-B9EE-9DF6189BFD84.jpeg

45B84BE0-7A4D-4E4E-AAB0-570EA2885714.jpeg

F09DFBAD-0CE5-4EDE-8C0D-5EA23ADBF389.jpeg

Edited by Sobrbiker
ITEM TRADED

$350 trade value with the pachmyr’s and and leather.

I’ve got some bullets/dies/brass if the offerer is a reloaded to bring trade value up some to a reloader.