13 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I have been waging war on mice/rats/squirrels out at my shop!

It seems like I am making headway but I still feel like I’m feeding the little vermin!

I alternate these two and always have bait out in multiple places inside and outside!

Anybody have something that works for them?

2D82BE2F-DF54-47B3-913F-63A18E02353C.thumb.jpeg.d2a448d19b56460a394dee3ae5c67953.jpegD1B03E7F-FF76-4D42-A31F-C7EC8E479DD8.thumb.jpeg.d984d060b704b489e1334f3d77367840.jpeg

I have used both of these products in outdoor bait stations.  After several weeks, I was using more bait than I was at the beginning. My guess is that the packrats were gaining weight on it.  I switched to a product called Jaguar, I believe that it is made by the same company, but has a different active ingredient. Jaguar has worked great for me. Seasonally I will have 15 bait stations and have found that I have to wire them down in an out of the way place so javelina don't mess with them.  Indoors, I only use snap traps baited with peanut butter.  For rock squirrels I use conibear traps set on the burrow.  The conibear trap makes relocation and release real easy.

7 minutes ago, Old Buck said:

I have used both of these products in outdoor bait stations.  After several weeks, I was using more bait than I was at the beginning. My guess is that the packrats were gaining weight on it.  I switched to a product called Jaguar, I believe that it is made by the same company, but has a different active ingredient. Jaguar has worked great for me. Seasonally I will have 15 bait stations and have found that I have to wire them down in an out of the way place so javelina don't mess with them.  Indoors, I only use snap traps baited with peanut butter.  For rock squirrels I use conibear traps set on the burrow.  The conibear trap makes relocation and release real easy.

I have done all mentioned here except for the Jaguar bait, I will have to look for that! Thanks for info on that bait! I honestly told my wife yesterday I felt like I have been feeding the rats :) 

I have also built my own version of this which was mentioned earlier! It works pretty dang good too!

Anybody ever try the electronic traps? My wife just ordered some for our rat issue.