trphyhntr

Trophy Bull Poached

1 hour ago, Heat said:

I'm just going to leave this here.  Take a look at the pics on page 1 of this earlier thread.  Does a certain bull look familiar to anybody else?

Someone should archive that thread.....just in case. 

2 hours ago, Heat said:

I'm just going to leave this here.  Take a look at the pics on page 1 of this earlier thread.  Does a certain bull look familiar to anybody else?

Not the same bull. The poached bull was a 7x8. It was rifle shot before the archery season opened. Probably not recovered or something halted the recovery. 

This is is the bull:

0F1EEF8C-7F12-4FF9-A992-5B69F6EC5AAA.jpeg

37678A20-0EF4-48B5-B639-8743B0E0BDBE.jpeg

2E4B6503-4AEA-4B7F-8B07-154E061D7BA7.jpeg

Azbugler, I think that the bull in the archive post that they are talking about was a trail cam pic posted from July by Nobull350. I don't believe that they are talking about the bull elk picture that you posted in the archive post. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Someone should archive that thread.....just in case. 

Oh yes! That one is the same. Sorry

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AZ11 said:

Azbugler, I think that the bull in the archive post that they are talking about was a trail cam pic posted from July by Nobull350. I don't believe that they are talking about the bull elk picture that you posted in the archive post. 

Oh yes, that ones the same. Sorry

• Haha 1

Two years ago I took a disabled vet into javelina tank and got him set up in a blind. On the way in we passed an elk carcass. The backstraps had been removed and everything else left to rot. Yes, I called it in. I find it interesting that javelina tank is showing up again related to a poaching incident. Coincidence?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2