rossislider

Kicking off Our 2019 Fall Season - My Bull Hunt (Our Epic Fall Part 1)

Awesome bull! Never used Berger bullets. Accubonds have always put bulls on the ground in short order. Again congrat, can’t wait to hear how your sons hunt went!

2 hours ago, KoosCrazy said:

Beautiful bull.  Curious were you able to recover any parts of the bullets?  How did the bullets

react

on the 2nd 3rd and 4th shots?

We recovered a chunk of one bullet from the second or third shot in the entry shoulder (opposite of side pictured). It did not get much penetration. I assume the 4th bullet made it into the vitals. We did not open him up and others may have been in there. There were no pass throughs. 

People think that a early rife hunt is a slam dunk.  Hunting has it’s ups and downs.  I bet you will never forget that hunt!  It had it all.  Congrats!  

Who likes an easy hunt?  Not me.  

• Like 1

Crazy story, thanks for writing it up. Glad you guys were able to get your bull in the end. Just curious what G&F said about the blind bull? I've never heard of that before, feel bad for that guy. He looks like has been doing pretty well for himself, didn't seem to be in terrible shape.

Fantastic in all regards Sean! Super congrats!

Absolute stud bull, congrats! Sitting at 3 points, I'll keep dreaming and living vicariously through CWT tales like this one. Awesome job!