azbugler

Help Arrest this poacher!

shucks NoBull you didn't get it...too bad.  was just trying to teach you how to pee without sitting down-oh well.

nope-you are not my Linda Ronstadt-and Valerie Bertinelli never did nothin' fer me.

lee

7 hours ago, biglakejake said:

has anybody heard what that big velvet fokker taped yet?  AZGFD is not known for keepin' secrets............

lee

Ask Outdoor Writer...he seems to know everything 

• Like 1

So, there can be penalties that matter:   Okay, lets start with elk ..... $20k and lost of hunt license, forever!  Just think of how many years of multiple breeding is done with the loss of one bull.  Is the G&F going to deter or not? 

17-314. Illegally taking, wounding, killing or possessing wildlife; civil penalty; enforcement
A. The commission may impose a civil penalty against any person for unlawfully taking, wounding, killing or possessing any of the following wildlife, or part thereof, to recover the following minimum sums:

2 hours ago, Chris said:

So, there can be penalties that matter:   Okay, lets start with elk ..... $20k and lost of hunt license, forever!  Just think of how many years of multiple breeding is done with the loss of one bull.  Is the G&F going to deter or not? 

17-314. Illegally taking, wounding, killing or possessing wildlife; civil penalty; enforcement
A. The commission may impose a civil penalty against any person for unlawfully taking, wounding, killing or possessing any of the following wildlife, or part thereof, to recover the following minimum sums:

Are you saying that YOU  think it should be a 20k fine and lic revoked for life for poaching a bull or that’s new law ?  I don’t think losing a bull hurts breeding at all . If a cow is hot there will always be bulls there to take care of her imo . 

• Confused 1

Yes as well as hard time.

I’m sure your aware but people that do theses things don’t ever learn their lesson and typical repeat offend. 

• Like 1

Yup, I think we need different levels of poaching as well.  Some guys honestly make mistakes and shoot the wrong animal.  While I still believe they should be punished, it should not be as severe as say someone who shot a deer in the wrong unit, used the wrong weapon and then tried to cover it up.  I think aggravated poaching should carry much stiffer penalties.  

4 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Yup, I think we need different levels of poaching as well.  Some guys honestly make mistakes and shoot the wrong animal.  While I still believe they should be punished, it should not be as severe as say someone who shot a deer in the wrong unit, used the wrong weapon and then tried to cover it up.  I think aggravated poaching should carry much stiffer penalties.  

I vote dismemberment. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

The dude poached a mulie. His brother has been trying to cover for him forever now. Funny his bro has trail cam pics of the bull elk  poached. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

I vote dismemberment. 

Is that before or after the disembowelment? 😉

The posts in this thread certainly show those with positive character and those lacking thereof.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

The dude poached a mulie. His brother has been trying to cover for him forever now. Funny his bro has trail cam pics of the bull elk  poached. 

Lmfao ! 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:09 PM, NoBull350 said:

I would love to talk to officer Fischer to see how he feels about his fellow officers stealing our game and not being charged . 🤔

You keep bringing that up but they clearly self reported.    What your brother does is clearly more serious and involves more animals.    When is that first court date?    December something.   Can’t wait to hear the results!!!!!   

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 6:32 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

It is amazing how everyone on here knows   That nobull350s brother killed that monster.   If he did it’s a shame as he had a tag.   Guess he just isn’t good enough to do it the right way.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Northern Pintail said:

It is amazing how everyone on here knows   That nobull350s brother killed that monster.   If he did it’s a shame as he had a tag.   Guess he just isn’t good enough to do it the right way.   

You mean Everybody on here knows that nobull350s brother would have killed that monster during his hunt if it wouldn’t have been poached ???

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You mean Everybody on here knows that nobull350s brother would have killed that monster during his hunt if it wouldn’t have been poached ???

Now there’s where you’ve got it wrong!