azbugler

Help Arrest this poacher!

3 hours ago, azbugler said:

Now there’s where you’ve got it wrong! 

Now there’s where you’ve got it wrong! 

Just because you knew where it was doesn’t mean the wife had a chance in heck of killing it . Then again you were obsessing over that bull maybe you knew we would take him opening morning and it was more than you could handle so you decided to gun it down ??? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Just because you knew where it was doesn’t mean the wife had a chance in heck of killing it . Then again you were obsessing over that bull maybe you knew we would take him opening morning and it was more than you could handle so you decided to gun it down ??? 

Oh boy...... ya the plot thickens. Truth is we’ll hopefully find out soon. Who killed the bull and who spent the entire summer stealing other peoples trail cams because of the bull. Obsessed over the bull? He was nice and I’d have loved to have a crack at him. I’m more concerned about catching a scum bag. People like that don’t belong in the woods. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, azbugler said:

Oh boy...... ya the plot thickens. Truth is we’ll hopefully find out soon. Who killed the bull and who spent the entire summer stealing other peoples trail cams because of the bull. Obsessed over the bull? He was nice and I’d have loved to have a crack at him. I’m more concerned about catching a scum bag. People like that don’t belong in the woods. 

I hope we do find out ! Unfortunately I think we both know the clown game wardens don’t have a chance in heck of figuring it out . I hope you are not insinuating I stole your cameras ! I saw your cams on lots of tanks . I laughed when you started locking them . Are you the one that was putting electrical tape over my cameras ? Like I said I hope they catch who ever  did it  too . I wasted a lot of time looking for that bull after he was poached . Question do you have a blue side by side ? You 

10 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I hope we do find out ! Unfortunately I think we both know the clown game wardens don’t have a chance in heck of figuring it out . I hope you are not insinuating I stole your cameras ! I saw your cams on lots of tanks . I laughed when you started locking them . Are you the one that was putting electrical tape over my cameras ? Like I said I hope they catch who ever  did it  too . I wasted a lot of time looking for that bull after he was poached . Question do you have a blue side by side ? You 

No, no, and no. I don’t mess with other people’s property. Just how I was raised. I fully support the AZG&F and am hopeful they will solve this one. It’s tough to see this kind of crap happening in the area. Never had these problems 20 or even 10 years ago. Recently poaching, theft, criminal damage, tire spikes in road, and on and on. There’s a few law abiding citizens who’ve had it. 

• Like 1

No, no, and no. I don’t mess with other people’s property. Just how I was raised. I fully support the AZG&F and am hopeful they will solve this one. It’s tough to see this kind of crap happening in the area. Never had these problems 20 or even 10 years ago. Recently poaching, theft, criminal damage, tire spikes in road, and on and on. There’s a few law abiding citizens who’ve had it. 

So I’m a little confused ! A few post back poachers are scumbags yet you support the Azgfd !?!?!? The Azgfd has murdered jaguar’s , wolf’s and half of region 1 wardens were involved in the poaching of a bull elk ! All the above are proven facts btw ! I agree things have changed in the last 10 to 20 years but it’s not just in the hunting world . Same sex marriage is legal , people think of abortion as birth control , common core I’m the schools , spoiled butt professional athletes not standing for the pledge , etc . Unfortunately things are going to get a lot worse before they get better unless people bring god back into their every day life’s . 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:51 AM, NoBull350 said:

Reminds me of when I first met you Lee ! I come rolling into the bar driving my grey Cummins music blasting in a hurry to see who was inside . I walked in and you seemed excited to see me ! I was wearing a Van Halen 1984 concert shirt with a slight bulge above my waist . You looked at my beer belly and sarcastically asked is that corona or bud ? I’ll never forget my response ! I said “ there is a tap underneath if you want to taste to find out “ .  I’ll never forget your response! Meet me out back by the dumpster under the power line ! 

Oh boy....first Outdoor writer and now Big Lake...........better go get my hip waders on for this next round!!! Lots of fit hitting the shan..................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1