Sign in to follow this  
AZHunter1

Cabelas Intensity hd 15x56

Has anyone had any experience with these binos yet. I bought my youngest son a pair of the Oculus 5.0 15x56 and don't really care for the performance of them. I was in BPS today and saw the Cabelas 15x56 and thought of giving them a shot but wanted to hear some feed back on them first.

15 minutes ago, AZHunter1 said:

Has anyone had any experience with these binos yet. I bought my youngest son a pair of the Oculus 5.0 15x56 and don't really care for the performance of them. I was in BPS today and saw the Cabelas 15x56 and thought of giving them a shot but wanted to hear some feed back on them first.

Go to Cabelas website and read the reviews. They are all pretty good for a low priced binocular.

• Like 1

I have Swarovski 15’s (non hd) and needed glass for my wife but could not afford another Swarovski for her. The intensity 15’s were on sale awhile back so we rolled the dice and got a pair. We are are pretty impressed with the optical quality, time will tell how good the build quality is. If you want to look thru ours before you decide to buy or not just let me know.

• Like 3

I don’t know if you’re 100% just looking at 15’s but I have the 12x50’s that are pretty legit and I’ll be selling those. Pm me if interested