azhunter42

Got tickted by azgf

3 minutes ago, Delw said:

remember that is maxicmum you wont see jail time you wont see maximum fees,

you will just pay your ticket and be done. if you choose to fight it however it will go on as long as you want.

Wife freaked out when I got a class one for having a fun little tourny on pleasant. but There was no rules broken and the ticket was kinda bogus for when it was written. maricopa county  prosecuter didnt even want to to get the ticket, but the bitch at the recreation dept wanted the maximum.

after 3 months of me fighting it mainly to find the rule I wasnt going to give up until they proved that I did something wrong. Judge asked me what I wanted as punishment. I said community service but I get to pick. He said fair enough 5 hours, I said no not enough how about 40 hours. he cut it to like 10. I told him I already had 20-30 hours with G&F  since this courtcase was going on. He laughed gave me 5 more hours said get out of here.

they ended up getting me on Organized Gambling at a park as that was the only thing closetst they could find.

Dont  sweat it you basically got a parking ticket you will be fine.

That's what I told my buddy but he took it to the next level and got in his head which in turn got in my head lol. 

25 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

When you have livestock, kid hunters, and own the property you will think different. I own property here as well as other states and the most pain in the butt thing is people hunting on or shooting towards the properties. If your not sure if it’s a 1/4 mile then keep going farther. You got a well deserved ticket. People hunt on the fence line of my property and don’t realize my barn is within a 1/4 mile of it even though they aren’t on private property. Game and Fish loves them and I’ll continue calling them in. 

I have all that you describe, and my property line borders national forest.  I still believe 440 yards is a bit much. 

• Like 1

Depends which way people are shooting. If intelligent hunters are shooting away from said structure yes, but the bonehead shooting towards said structure it isn't far enuf....and they do.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TOBY said:

Depends which way people are shooting. If intelligent hunters are shooting away from said structure yes, but the bonehead shooting towards said structure it isn't far enuf....and they do.

Yes this is what I’m talking about. 

26 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

I have all that you describe, and my property line borders national forest.  I still believe 440 yards is a bit much. 

Well when you and your property start getting peppered you will change your mind. Best of luck to you buddy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azhunter42 said:

I honestly did not think that I needed a lawyer to begin with, my mistake. At that point I was not aware it was a class 1 untill I got the paperwork saying so. Now I know differently 

You should have been cited for 17-309 A4 which is a Class 2.  Why do you think that you were cited for a Class 1?

50 minutes ago, azhunter42 said:

I'm not disputing the charge at all, my bad and I accept what I did was wrong . My question is who has been thru the same thing and there outcome 

Your ticket is a “ pay it ticket “. Pay it and your done. Your over reacting. 

9 minutes ago, Old Buck said:

You should have been cited for 17-309 A4 which is a Class 2.  Why do you think that you were cited for a Class 1?

My paperwork says 17-309A.4  class 1 misdemeanor. 

8 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Yes this is what I’m talking about. 

But, your wife shoots at you on your own property? Ahh thats just domestic violence or misconduct with a weapon😏. Just sayin. Op pay the piper and move on.

4 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

But, your wife shoots at you on your own property? Ahh thats just domestic violence or misconduct with a weapon😏. Just sayin. Op pay the piper and move on.

When her name is on half of everything I guess she’s in the right. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, azhunter42 said:

My paperwork says 17-309A.4  class 1 misdemeanor. 

You may want to check with the court on that.  Also an online review of ARS 17-309 might be helpful.  Title 17 shows that violation as a Class 2.

5 minutes ago, Old Buck said:

You may want to check with the court on that.  Also an online review of ARS 17-309 might be helpful.  Title 17 shows that violation as a Class 2.

Your right I just looked it up. It should be a class 2. Class 1 is a different and more of a violation. 

2 hours ago, azhunter42 said:

It's a class 1 misdemeanor. Have a pretrial at the end of this month, now it's going to interfere with my deer hunt . Just seems a bit excessive in my opinion. I just wanted to pay the fine on my initial court date but judge said that this is how it goes. 

I'd hate for it to interfere with our hunt.  Maybe can ask to continue the arraignment (or whatever they call it) for the reason that you'll be out of town on the date set (you don't have to say you'll be out hunting).  If you do that though, just make sure you are at the new date set.   Who knows, maybe the prosecutor has a diversion type program or they may offer to let you plead responsible to some civil violation and pay a fine. 

1 minute ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

I'd hate for it to interfere with our hunt.  Maybe can ask to continue the arraignment (or whatever they call it) for the reason that you'll be out of town on the date set (you don't have to say you'll be out hunting).  If you do that though, just make sure you are at the new date set.   Who knows, maybe the prosecutor has a diversion type program or they may offer to let you plead responsible to some civil violation and pay a fine. 

That is what I plan to ask for, a diversion program to keep it off my record. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azhunter42 said:

That's what I told my buddy but he took it to the next level and got in his head which in turn got in my head lol. 

LOL wife was freaking out. I was like Big f'n deal. However mine was from the Sheriffs dept with the witch from maricopa county parks service. Sheriff dept didint want to write me a ticket ( i knew them all) but they had too because of her. She told the prosecutor she wanted 1 year jail time min and max fine. probably cause I told her to F-off in many emails. even the prosecutor laughed about it saying theres no way you will even be fined or anytime as this is stupid and there is no known law against it.

yours there is a law but its a common ticket kinda like a speeding ticket or parking ticket. you know you did wrong so just show them were you were and where the barn was and accept the fine. youll be out in 10 mins with a small fine. don't frett it don't lie. if your white admit it, if your black ,brown, yellow pink green or have a vag and a penis a twinle in your eye they will drop it.

Good luck to you dont loose any sleep over it

• Haha 1