Delw

My Daughter is Officially a Marine

we got a call Yesterday from her 1st time we talked since the initial Hostage call they make when they arrive at boot camp.  she completed the Crucible sat. in 11 weeks Ive seen a chin a nose or forhead in pictures and wasnt sure it was her. today this was sent to me via txt. we go to her graduation next week and bring her home for 10 days. 

Final Drill picture this afternoon.

went from this to this. 

IMG_0894sm.jpg

IMG_2720.JPG

• Like 47
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, nateNAU said:

What a proud dad you must be. Thank you for sharing!

Always have been, shes been by my side from the day she was born. she worked in our Machine shop since she was 8-10, she played in it since she was born , got me back into Archery hunting about that time also. trying to keep up with her hunting well thats a different story LOL.

Yeah proud For sure.

Funny though just before sheearly enlisted for the marines at 17 she was going to go into the navy as a nuclear engineer she had the grades for it and the asfab test for it.  one day she came home dad need you to sign the papers I am going into the Marines. was a complete shock.

Congrats on raising a great American. I know the pride your feeling, had a son and daughter in the USMC. Gung Ho!

Congratulations to her!  That is definitely something to be proud of.  Thanks to her for her service to our country!  

Highest respect! Inspiring to see love of country still lives in our youngest generation. You done good, dad ...