Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

ISO 300 Win Mag Brass/Dies

A friend just recently purchased a 300 win mag and I am looking for brass and dies so we can reload for it. 

I have a set of RCBS full length dies that are like new. less than 100 rounds loaded. also have 1 full box of new Remington core-loct 150 gr. and 1 full box of my reloads with 180 gr. Sierra BTSP  I no longer have the rifle  I am in Oracle but the wife goes to Tucson about 3 times a week

2 minutes ago, Desert muley said:

I have a set of RCBS full length dies that are like new. less than 100 rounds loaded. also have 1 full box of new Remington core-loct 150 gr. and 1 full box of my reloads with 180 gr. Sierra BTSP  I no longer have the rifle  I am in Oracle but the wife goes to Tucson about 3 times a week

Seen any good bucks in your neck of the woods? Headed your way for my daughter's youth whitetail hunt this weekend. Can't wait!

On 10/8/2019 at 10:53 AM, rossislider said:

Seen any good bucks in your neck of the woods? Headed your way for my daughter's youth whitetail hunt this weekend. Can't wait!

Lots of good bucks in 33 but she will have to work hard.they are not close to the roads good luck. 

• Like 1

Yeah, we have been hunting 33 for quite a while. I have a few honey holes that haven't let us down yet. The challenge is finding something that will hold still long enough for her to get set up and find it in tbe scope. 🤞🤞🤞

I’ve got 160 once fired brass (80 of which is Hornady) $80 for all.

80 live rounds of factory Hornady Superformance 180grain sst $25/box

80 live rounds of Factory Federal with 180 grain Nosler Accubond $20/box

I live in Chandler

(208)-921-1319

• Like 1

5 hours ago, romytfd said:

How much are you looking for? Where are you located?

I'm selling my 300 so let me know what you still need.

I am in Tucson like you, I am picking up stuff from Desert Muley next week so once I get going I will let you know what more I need. 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:49 AM, Desert muley said:

Thank you sir, look forward to meeting up with your wife to get this process started. Thanks again. 

18 hours ago, LJSIII said:

Thank you sir, look forward to meeting up with your wife to get this process started. Thanks again. 

18 hours ago, LJSIII said:

I'm Located in Tucson Also