Sign in to follow this  
Aurelio

Would like some help

Hello I'm looking for some help. I put in for unit 33 in AZ and it's my first time hunting this unit. Looking for help to point me in the right direction. I would like to know if anyone can help me know this unit alittle better. And we're to start hiking and glassing. Im new to this area and I have a up coming hunt. I would appreciate if anyone could help me out and help out in any way shape or form. Thank you and God bless 

I'm hunting coues deer I'm new to this unit but hunted coues deer and mule deer in different areas. Just trying to make my units more bigger and learn from the land 

Just go down there Bro N look around...…….it aint that hard...…………...people make this seem way more difficult than it is!! Gook Luck!

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, wish2hunt said:

1st post and probably his last.

just give me a starting point bro not a honey hole but a good spot hahaha

• Like 2

One of the highest amount of tags given for any unit from juniors thru the end of year. Drive there hike up a hill and you will see deer. Just not a giant around every corner down there. You will have to hunt hard to find a good shooter but if you want a meat buck it’s a good unit and you still could see a giant. 2600 total for that unit 500 just to juniors. Plus no idea how many mule deer tags as well