ive only put 60 rounds threw it, its a fun accurate little gun originally bought for a ham hunt but getting ready to moove so clearing some stuff out comes with federal shoulder holster for it. 450$ located in globe, feel free mesage with any questions

20191009_075734.thumb.jpg.a74d478f3f437e0a1d4de4e7bda502c4.jpg

• Like 4

Dang man and we all just put in for piggys. Why does everybody wanna sell stuff I want when I really shouldn't be buying! Gas is expensive and butchers are also...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Dang man and we all just put in for piggys. Why does everybody wanna sell stuff I want when I really shouldn't be buying! Gas is expensive and butchers are also...

i know the feeling im trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff so it easyer to moove and i keep runing across stuff i want

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 PM, hoghntr said:

Buy it Mike! In my opinion it is the pinnacle handgun for Javelina. I have had two over the years and the first one would put three shots into a dime at 100 yards with the 1.5X TC Scope with handloads.

Recoil is on par with a 6" 44 Mag revolver.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2019 at 5:37 PM, PRDATR said:

Buy it Mike! In my opinion it is the pinnacle handgun for Javelina. I have had two over the years and the first one would put three shots into a dime at 100 yards with the 1.5X TC Scope with handloads.

Recoil is on par with a 6" 44 Mag revolver.

So Sherman on here borrowed 1 from a friend for a javi hunt with me and he had it on his back when a jackrabbit popped out in front of us... so of course since I wanted to try it I grabbed it and BANG holy crap I couldn't hear for 2 days 😂 I just wasnt thinking about how short that barrel is and how freakin loud it would be 🤪

Azdesert Rat you may he hearing from me.

18 hours ago, hoghntr said:

So Sherman on here borrowed 1 from a friend for a javi hunt with me and he had it on his back when a jackrabbit popped out in front of us... so of course since I wanted to try it I grabbed it and BANG holy crap I couldn't hear for 2 days 😂 I just wasnt thinking about how short that barrel is and how freakin loud it would be 🤪

Azdesert Rat you may he hearing from me.

ive never noticed it being that loud but the only time ive shot it without ear plugs was at pigs so you never realy notice then, yea let me know

• Like 1