Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

NM to TX Road Trip. Gun Transport Info Seeked

If you have a CCW with the state of AZ, these states honor it. If your just putting it it your truck I wouldn't know.

Screenshot_20191010-183842.png

• Like 2

I dotn know if the laws changed or not but if your driving through on federal hiways you can.

We carried ours in never had any issues. went to lake amistad . I even asked the guys at the border check point when they were checking the boat. he said no problems just stay out of the truck while we search the boat.

funny story to this about 5 years prior to the amistad trip we went ona  exotic hunt in texas. just outside of elpaso tx heading east there was a sign that said gas. sun was coming up. so we drove some dirt road came across a town with a gas station. half asleep buddy walks into it and pays with pistol on his side. sitting there filling up everyone is staring. we filled up went back in got  cokes and left. right as we are leaving town theres a HUGE sign that say you are entering the United states or something like that. we just looked at each other and said OH F we were just in mexico with firearms.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

In NM your vehicle is considered an extension of your home.  As far as I know there is no problem with having a loaded, concealed weapon inside your vehicle.