Bill@roofer

Looking for work

Trying to get back to work after a accident over 3 years ago. I have been a roofer 4 over 45 years. I can do facial woodwork and plywood replacement, paint , ETC .. Right now I'm willing to do pretty much anything to survive. Been fighting social security for over 3 years for disability and was just turned down again last week. Then was told I can't file again for 6 months. Love this country. Anyway I'm not begging for handouts. If you have any roof leaks or roof damage I dang sure can fix them. Thanks Bill

• Like 1

Doesn't necessarily have to be roofing at this point I'll pretty much do anything. Yard work, cook clean or wash your clothes and the dog whatever give me a call with the whatever you have.

• Like 1

Yes I can paint exteriors. I am not a painter by trade. But I can paint and do a good job. I just painted the interior of catfish Campbell's 3 car garage with vaulted ceilings.

I was roofing patio when my achilles and back said no more about a year ago so maybe as a team we could finish it up. I dried it in but last row where I gotta pull tiles has just been sitting waiting for me to get healthy and not sure the roof can wait that long. Materials already waiting. Glue down rolled roofing on wrap around patio I built back when I could 👍 

N phx

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

🦌🦃🔫

I will find out tomorrow if my next surgery is on if so I probably missed my opening to get'r done before it gets cold and I wont lay rolled roofing when it is cold. I had hunts then son had hunts now wife then i go straight into surgery so... 🤦‍♂️ I really didnt realize how close wifes hunt is to sons so I may have messed up posting above mssg and might have to make sure roof still dried in good and wait till couple surgeries out of way and healed then before hot hot. 👍 I will call you. Sorry man I gotta be part of the action up there my patio is my baby!