Bill@roofer

Looking for work

I just wanted to give a shout out to Bill! I had called him the other day to come redo my back patio and he did an amazing job!!! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to be home do to work to help out as I told him I would be. His work is top notch, and thank you SOOO MUCH Bill!!! If I’m able to help you out in anyway, hunting, work etc feel free to keep my number and give me a call anytime. Thanks again

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, hmdOrr said:

I could probably use some fascia (sp?) replacement around the base of my roof.  What do you charge? 

That's a hard question to answer because I don't know how much wood you are replacing and if I'm painting it. If you want to pay me by the hour $20 an hour and I supply all the tools and my own transportation and I will haul The trash away

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vowell said:

I just wanted to give a shout out to Bill! I had called him the other day to come redo my back patio and he did an amazing job!!! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to be home do to work to help out as I told him I would be. His work is top notch, and thank you SOOO MUCH Bill!!! If I’m able to help you out in anyway, hunting, work etc feel free to keep my number and give me a call anytime. Thanks again

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Give me a call if you need anything in the future

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:41 AM, Vowell said:

Great reference!  

Agreed on the fascia, too many variables to throw out a price without seeing the job.  

• Thanks 1

Bill replaced rotten facia and  re roofed my 12x 60 patio and added roof ridge vent good job very good price all done on time would recommend Him to anyone.

d

7 minutes ago, t church said:

Bill replaced rotten facia and  re roofed my 12x 60 patio and added roof ridge vent good job very good price all done on time would recommend Him to anyone.

Thank you sir. I really enjoyed being at your home it is absolutely beautiful. I love the property and the way you have everything set up very very nice. If you ever have any problems in the future give me a call. Thanks Bill Cornwell

On 10/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, t church said:

Thank you sir. I really enjoyed being at your home it is absolutely beautiful. I love the property and the way you have everything set up very very nice. If you ever have any problems in the future give me a call. Thanks Bill Cornwell

Bill reroofed my patio and did a great job. basically rebuilt the thing since it was in sad shape. Painted it and all great clean up, picked up all the old nails. Looks great.

• Like 1

Hey everybody im just getting over the flu and bronchitis. Still looking for work if anybody has anything please give me a call sorry if I missed anybody thanks Bill

Also I'm looking for a quad four-wheel drive preferably. If anybody has any work they would like done and has one they like to get rid of please hit me up.

I talked to my buddy and he said you never showed or called back?

38 minutes ago, Vowell said:

I talked to my buddy and he said you never showed or called back?

I just said I was sick. that's why I haven't answered anybody. I'm feeling better now. If he anybody else would like to call me I would appreciate it.

• Like 1