Bill@roofer

Looking for work

10 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I just said I was sick. that's why I haven't answered anybody. I'm feeling better now. If he anybody else would like to call me I would appreciate it.

Hope you feel better man, it’s going around

Hey everyone I would like to thank you all . I have met several people and I've done a couple jobs for people on here. I am still looking for any kind of work with the rain coming next week there should be people's roof leaking. Like I said before I'll take anything I specialize in roofing but I will do any kind of work. Please call Bill at 480 453 1430 thanks everyone

On 11/15/2019 at 11:23 AM, Bill@roofer said:

Hey everyone I would like to thank you all . I have met several people and I've done a couple jobs for people on here. I am still looking for any kind of work with the rain coming next week there should be people's roof leaking. Like I said before I'll take anything I specialize in roofing but I will do any kind of work. Please call Bill at 480 453 1430 thanks everyone

Bummer

Sportsmans Warehouse in Mesa needs many roof repairs, I was just there and they had buckets every where.

17 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

The Rain has brought me some calls and work . Thanks for the calls and replys. Anyone else need anything done call ? Bil

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 12:39 AM, Bill@roofer said:

I'm also willing to trade my services for anything of value, optics preferably,guns , or whatever. Just call me

Bump