Sign in to follow this  
Pac8541

XOP Vanish XT Evo treestand

Selling my treestand to replace it with something a little bigger.  Bought new in Aug, I hung it 3 times during my archery bull hunt.  Its been a long time since I've been in a treestand like, 15yrs; being 25' up made me a bit uncomfortable.  Those of you accustomed to this however, I think will find this stand perfect.  I found it very easy to hang and more stable than I expected.  It never moved while I was in it and was as comfortable as one might expect.  Super light: with the included straps it came out to just over 12lbs.  I strapped it to my backpack to haul in and out of the woods and its size and weight made that easy.  Cast aluminum platform with both seat and platform leveling adjustment. Cam buckles with Yak Grip neoprene covers included, comfortable dual-density foam seat that folds up against the tree when you stand.  No included harness because honestly, its garbage and is unsafe (I have alternative recommendations for this if interested).  Stand only, climbing sticks in photo NOT included.

Excellent condition, dead silent, secure.  $150 

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg