biglakejake

WAR in Kentucky!

17 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Ol Trump is really digging up every last way to lose his last few supporters.  Is turning the Turks loose on our only Ally in the area and letting them mow down the last few Christians in Syria going to be enough to open any eyes?

What is funny....if he sends troops off to war he's a war monger.....if he calls them off he doesn't care about the people getting bombed......

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

What is funny....if he sends troops off to war he's a war monger.....if he calls them off he doesn't care about the people getting bombed......

I never said anything about him send troops out or calling them back.  He needs to sanction the shoot out of Turkey.  They’re no different then the rest of that part of the world, they just happen to be our buddies because we need them.  They’ve been pretty much in our pocket on the mainstream for the last few decades but it seems like they’re fast becoming one more mess to deal with.  

1 minute ago, yotebuster said:

I never said anything about him send troops out or calling them back.  He needs to sanction the shoot out of Turkey.  They’re no different then the rest of that part of the world, they just happen to be our buddies because we need them.  They’ve been pretty much in our pocket on the mainstream for the last few decades but it seems like they’re fast becoming one more mess to deal with.  

I was just saying either way he's wrong right :) 

I’m as much of a republican as the next guy, I just can’t believe the blinders some guys have about Trump.  He hasn’t done a single thing he’s promised to do, he’s the only president in history to ever flat out ban a gun part and require it to be destroyed, and yet he seems infallible to a lot of people.  I’d love to not have to vote third party this coming year but unless he gets impeached and we get a different candidate to vote for I don’t think a lot of right leaners will have a choice. 

• Like 2

He without question will not win the 2020 election, so he’s essentially forcing the hand of a democrat on us.  My only hope is the democrats pick someone a little more moderate as that will be our next president.  Mark my words. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I’m as much of a republican as the next guy

2 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

My only hope is the democrats pick someone a little more moderate as that will be our next president.  

GOVO8pv.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

this will age well. 

As will this.

I’d take him over a Democrat, but I’m a realist and know it’s not happening in 2020.  

31 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

He without question will not win the 2020 election, so he’s essentially forcing the hand of a democrat on us.  My only hope is the democrats pick someone a little more moderate as that will be our next president.  Mark my words. 

You better pray he does win or you will see some serious worse than Obama damage done to what we know as USA. And this,  he’s the only president in history to ever flat out ban a gun part and require it to be destroyed, will be miniscule!!!!  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

we got big sandy shoot

We sat and watched the Big Sandy from the 16a side. There are some really big guns going off over there and lots of big booms and smoke trails when the big sandy is fired up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

You better pray he does win or you will see some serious worse than Obama damage done to what we know as USA. And this,  he’s the only president in history to ever flat out ban a gun part and require it to be destroyed, will be miniscule!!!! 

Quiz question:  Which American president can be quoted as saying: “Take guns away first, go through due process second”. 

27 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Quiz question:  Which American president can be quoted as saying: “Take guns away first, go through due process second”. 

John F. Kennedy, November 23, 1963?

• Like 1