biglakejake

WAR in Kentucky!

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

He without question will not win the 2020 election, so he’s essentially forcing the hand of a democrat on us.  My only hope is the democrats pick someone a little more moderate as that will be our next president.  Mark my words. 

LMFAO, sure guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

You believe everything from google they are almost as bias and left leaning as they come just like most of the tech giants trying to push their agenda to make you think what they want you to think 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

You believe everything from google they are almost as bias and left leaning as they come just like most of the tech giants trying to push their agenda to make you think what they want you to think 

It’s a video dude.   Click on it and watch it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Quiz question:  Which American president can be quoted as saying: “Take guns away first, go through due process second”. 

did he do it 

I am not arguing about what tried he to do, I just think it is hilarious that you think the liberals are going to win so easy. Closet liberals think this way (IMO). I bet you didn't think President Trump was going to win last time right?

He is FAR from perfect, but he is the reason why I voted for the first time ever. Every other election was the same old politician with just a different letter next to his name so it didn't matter to me who was in office. We live in different times now. Go ahead and vote third party, the dems will appreciate it🤣

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

It’s a video dude.   Click on it and watch it. 

Maybe I would like to see what they were talking about prior to that clip........if there is crazy out there then it makes sense to take guns first then due process..........

Now deciding who is crazy.....that is a whole different issue!!!!

33 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Maybe I would like to see what they were talking about prior to that clip........if there is crazy out there then it makes sense to take guns first then due process..........

Now deciding who is crazy.....that is a whole different issue!!!!

Red flag much?!?  What if your liberal neighbors think you’re crazy?  Everyone’s definition is different.  Does that make it ok for them to kick your door down and take your guns without due process? 

51 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

I am not arguing about what tried to do, I just think it is hilarious that you think the liberals are going to win so easy. Closet liberals think this way (IMO). I bet you didn't think President Trump wasn't going to win last time right?

He is FAR from perfect, but he is the reason why I voted for the first time ever. Every other election was the same old politician with just a different letter next to his name so it didn't matter to me who was in office. We live in different times now. Go ahead and vote third party, the dems will appreciate it🤣

Ouch.  A closet liberal?  Name calling is where I draw the line dude.  I have a long history of voting red.  I’ve just found too many things wrong with this guy.  I hoped he’d win back in 2016 and was glad to see it.  I’m horribly disappointed in the president he’s been since then.  If Obama had taken away bump stocks and actually made people destroy them it would have been the talk of CWT.  Had he allowed Turkey to move into Syria and target Christians right out of the gate he would have been aiding and abetting the Muslim holy war and it would have been all over the place, had he made a statement about individually taking guns away without due process it would have been bounced around all over social media.  Trump does it and it’s crickets.  I can’t stand anything about the Democrat party and what it’s gonna mean for this country in 2020, but trump isn’t doing anything to make that not inevitable.   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Red flag much?!?  What if your liberal neighbors think you’re crazy?  Everyone’s definition is different.  Does that make it ok for them to kick your door down and take your guns without due process? 

Like I said crazy is a deep hole to slide into but if Jeffrey Dahmer was my next door neighbor I sure as heal hope the law steps in and knocks his doors down, takes his methodology away and then prosecutes the life right out of him!!!

I hated Trump before he was elected, never have cared for his personality or demeanor, but I have liked him as a president compared to Bush or Bummer! 

The economy that has gotten hot is his strongest positive.............

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I never said anything about him send troops out or calling them back.  He needs to sanction the shoot out of Turkey.  They’re no different then the rest of that part of the world, they just happen to be our buddies because we need them.  They’ve been pretty much in our pocket on the mainstream for the last few decades but it seems like they’re fast becoming one more mess to deal with.  

eff this bs

typed a reply wouldn't allow me to post it

didn't even mean to quote this dude....wtf

56 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Ouch.  A closet liberal?  Name calling is where I draw the line dude.  I have a long history of voting red.  I’ve just found too many things wrong with this guy.  I hoped he’d win back in 2016 and was glad to see it.  I’m horribly disappointed in the president he’s been since then.  If Obama had taken away bump stocks and actually made people destroy them it would have been the talk of CWT.  Had he allowed Turkey to move into Syria and target Christians right out of the gate he would have been aiding and abetting the Muslim holy war and it would have been all over the place, had he made a statement about individually taking guns away without due process it would have been bounced around all over social media.  Trump does it and it’s crickets.  I can’t stand anything about the Democrat party and what it’s gonna mean for this country in 2020, but trump isn’t doing anything to make that not inevitable.   

Ok I understand all that. I just think that he is by far the best choice............its not even close. I wouldnt consider any of those fools on the other side. So when I see someone who might consider voting for someone else it throws flags (for me). Like I said he is far from perfect and if he had some support he would get more done. I like what he has done so far and I am hoping for more of it. 

23 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Ol Trump is really digging up every last way to lose his last few supporters.  

What planet r u on?

His approval ratings are going up even with this fake impeachment crap.

He's keeping campaign promises and could do a lot more were it not for Rinos and a communist Congress.

Conservative judges are being appointed.

Tax reform has led to the hottest economy in your lifetime. Industries are moving back to the USA. I heard yesterday there is more industrial space under construction than ever in AZ history.

The EPA has been hamstrung.

Trade deals that favor the US for a change are being signed and China will be forced to play fair. The usmca is ready to be ratified but the Dems don't want to bring it to a vote. They'd rather have the US lose than Trump win.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Ok I understand all that. I just think that he is by far the best choice............its not even close. I wouldnt consider any of those fools on the other side. So when I see someone who might consider voting for someone else it throws flags (for me). Like I said he is far from perfect and if he had some support he would get more done. I like what he has done so far and I am hoping for more of it. 

I think our party system needs an overhaul.  I am considering third party just because it could be an eye opener to both parties if it gained some steam.  Obviously I need to see who is in the running for them, but in my eyes I’m not happy with what trump has done with his 3 years, sure as heck not happy with any of the democrat opponents, and feel like there’s really no other way to turn.  I truly believe the dems will take it this coming election.  Not happy about it, but like I said I’m a realist and I see the writing on the wall.  I’m trying to shield my business from the potential outcomes, I’ve stacked up a dozen more goody guns that I’m guessing I won’t be able to buy in the future, and I’m brainstorming anything else I can do and saying a prayer they don’t pick Bernie or someone worse.   If trumps parents took his dang twitter account away a few years ago the guy might have had a chance but I don’t think so anymore.  I like what he’s done by shaking up the mainstream media as there is obvious bias there, but I think they’re gonna use their power to torch him this coming summer.