biglakejake

WAR in Kentucky!

Yote buster.

Trump is a normal guy and thats what piss's every pc person off. They dont like people who are PC and speak there mind.

Me myself I love the guy for his twitter usages I think its f'n great someone tells the pc people off. I do it all the time even here, know a bunch of guys just liek that as well. with trump you know what your getting. PC people are a bunch of wannabe cowards that try to be stand up guys. They arent and never will be.

I am tired of people not speaking there mind and cowering to those who demand being PC. Look at the hunting community for example. some fools demand we say Harvest vs kill. I mean seriously does it make it that less worse? there trying to appease the antis but why do people really think that the antis care if you HARVEST a DEER or KILL one there outcome is the same.. look at the yote kiling for example , hunters even get pissed for it, then blame the yote killers for giving them a bad name by showing pictures or having yote contests.

why change your wording just to make some feel better when the outcome is the same. I hope he does more and keeps on doing it. real people want a real MAN running for President not a Susan who cowers down to everything that may hurt someones feelings.

You noticed I said MAN for president right. reason being no one wants a WOMEN because they have feelings. Feelings are NOT soemthign I want in a leader and I think Most would agree except the PC crowd.

• Like 6

The comedy show starts, I think, at 5pm Az. Time on CNN today. They crack me up, but they sure are scary! Happy Halloween!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stuff likes this brings credence to the fake news claim.  Trump shouldn't be questioned on this thread our media should. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yotebuster said:

He without question will not win the 2020 election, so he’s essentially forcing the hand of a democrat on us.  My only hope is the democrats pick someone a little more moderate as that will be our next president.  Mark my words. 

I took a screen shot

• Like 3

i posted originally 'cuz i thought this whole thing was a hoot.  4 pages later ............. maybe time out for some All-American home movies.......

lee

"post 'em if you got 'em"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well said Delw trump kind of reminds me of Ev Mechan just with a lot more flair and with what he has accomplished with no dumoctrac help is fantastic just imagine how much more he could have got done with just a 10% effort from the other side. Biggest problem the dems have with trump is he is a threat to there gravy train and they will say or try to do anything to stop him. They have absolutely no grounds for impeachment so they are trying to make chit up throwing it against the walls and hope it sticks. Any sane person knows this! 

9 hours ago, oz31p said:

I took a screen shot

You don’t have to keep some creepy screenshot in your phone for over a year.  Just use the thread search next fall if he wins and you wanna smear it in my face.  I hope you get the chance to!  But I’m afraid you won’t.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

You don’t have to keep some creepy screenshot in your phone for over a year.  Just use the thread search next fall if he wins and you wanna smear it in my face.  I hope you get the chance to!  But I’m afraid you won’t.  

It’s more motivational than “creepy”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

Well said Delw trump kind of reminds me of Ev Mechan just with a lot more flair and with what he has accomplished with no dumoctrac help is fantastic just imagine how much more he could have got done with just a 10% effort from the other side. Biggest problem the dems have with trump is he is a threat to there gravy train and they will say or try to do anything to stop him. They have absolutely no grounds for impeachment so they are trying to make chit up throwing it against the walls and hope it sticks. Any sane person knows this! 

There was lots of dems that voted for trump in 2016 and lots of republicans who voted against him.  Don’t give a pass to guys like Romney and McCain over party affiliation.  The news likes to highlight radicalism on both sides, because they’re actually not in the business of reporting the news, but rather the business of selling ad space.  That’s what you get with a for profit “media”.  Each network pics a team and plays to their audience for money not virtue.  

To me this isn’t a my team your team election.  There’s so much radicalism on the left, it’s a logic and sense vs. emotional rhetoric election.  God, I hope logic wins.

i disagree with our friend yotebuster on his evaluation of trump.  As a business owner and workaholic, I’ve never seen a better economy, and I for one can tolerate some mistakes (he is human after all) for the good work being done on behalf of the American working man.  I think he has put in all he can to keep his promising while fighting constant push back on... well ... literally everything.  

I do think we need a strong third party option though.  Partisanship is terrible for the country’s cohesion and the only way to accomplish that viable third option is for people to bite the bullet and start voting for candidates they believe in even if they have little chance of winning.  If the votes for independents or libertarians start rising, others will jump on the bandwagon.  I don’t think this is the cycle to push that principle though.  There’s too much to lose if one of the radicals on the left was to win.

• Like 3

On 10/14/2019 at 7:43 PM, grey curse said:

No it’s all trumps fault.  Just ask

I just paused on the news and Biden was being interviewed. He said how ironic Trump would ask for Ukraine's help on the very same day Ben Franklin was signing the US Constitution.

Has Biden been hitting on Hunter's crack pipe again? Or is he just worried ol Corn Pop and his bad boys might be waiting out in the parking lot? lol

49 minutes ago, Edge said:

I just paused on the news and Biden was being interviewed. He said how ironic Trump would ask for Ukraine's help on the very same day Ben Franklin was signing the US Constitution.

Has Biden been hitting on Hunter's crack pipe again? Or is he just worried ol Corn Pop and his bad boys might be waiting out in the parking lot? lol

I didn't watch the debate but did see where biden said he would beat Trump like a drum :) biden can't seem to keep a coherent thought process going for a minute and pelosi must be teaming up with him and pipe time!!!!

I can't wait to vote for Mr. Trump again! The dems and the press got used to telling the world how horrible and stupid the repubs were since Nixon without any public pushback by the repubs.  For 8 years George Bush let the media grow bolder and bolder in their vitriol about repubs.  He never responded to the crap that was said not only about him, but by extension all repubs.  The narrative got more and more hateful about anyone the left disagreed with. It became the new normal to bash anyone who didn't fall in line with the radically left dem positions.  Enter Donald Trump, and he fights back.  The lefts heads explode.  How dare he not accept their narrative.  I for one LOVE it when he fights back and calls them out.  He made a lot of political enemies from both sides of the aisle when he promised to drain the swamp.  Mccain hated him so much , he wouldn't vote to end obummer care just to spite him, despite promising to when he was campaigning the last time around.  I have never agreed with all of any one politicians positions.  But, I would still take Bush over Gore, Romney over Obama, and Trump over Hillary.  I was disappointed with Trumps position on bump stocks, but that isn't a deal breaker with me.  How anyone can claim he hasn't kept any of his campaign promises is baffling to me.  Oh well, that's enough for now.  Think I'll go sight in my 270 ( while it's still legal,TeeHee) and see if it's still hitting the mark.

2 hours ago, mattys281 said:

There was lots of dems that voted for trump in 2016 and lots of republicans who voted against him.  Don’t give a pass to guys like Romney and McCain over party affiliation.  The news likes to highlight radicalism on both sides, because they’re actually not in the business of reporting the news, but rather the business of selling ad space.  That’s what you get with a for profit “media”.  Each network pics a team and plays to their audience for money not virtue.  

To me this isn’t a my team your team election.  There’s so much radicalism on the left, it’s a logic and sense vs. emotional rhetoric election.  God, I hope logic wins.

i disagree with our friend yotebuster on his evaluation of trump.  As a business owner and workaholic, I’ve never seen a better economy, and I for one can tolerate some mistakes (he is human after all) for the good work being done on behalf of the American working man.  I think he has put in all he can to keep his promising while fighting constant push back on... well ... literally everything.  

I do think we need a strong third party option though.  Partisanship is terrible for the country’s cohesion and the only way to accomplish that viable third option is for people to bite the bullet and start voting for candidates they believe in even if they have little chance of winning.  If the votes for independents or libertarians start rising, others will jump on the bandwagon.  I don’t think this is the cycle to push that principle though.  There’s too much to lose if one of the radicals on the left was to win.

I appreciate your perspective and I think we both have some thoughts in common. My view of the job he’s done particularly with the economy might be from a different angle based on where I’m from.  My home town is agriculture and energy based.  Our good times tend to run opposite of the rest of the world.  From an agriculture perspective we never saw better times then 2006-2012.  Most farmers literally became millionaires in a few year span.  Trump has made a true depression with Ag and energy markets through the trade war with China.  I understand that they are screwed without our oil and ag products and the long term if it’s kept up will balance out, but it’s made it really tough for our local economy.  That being said, I don’t disagree with him on that front, with my businesses I’ve insulated myself from the damage that’s caused so it hasn’t affected me personally.  I hear that building is off the charts in larger cities and that’s a good thing.  I think the 20% corporate tax combined with dirt cheap money right now has facilitated that.  As long as we can pay our bills as a country with that I would say I agree with that tax change, but I’m not certain if that’s the case long term.  I’d certainly rather see that then a democrat get in and tax the heck out of everybody and give it all to people who don’t work for it, but again like I’ve said and been flamed for, I’m afraid that’s coming.  Trade wars have burned a lot of people in swing states like Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Texas etc.  All it takes is him losing one of these and he’s lost it.  I think the states that will vote blue have only gotten bluer in the last few years and I’m afraid $3 corn and $6 soybeans just might be what causes a few reds to go blue.  Again, I’ve been flamed fairly consistently on this thread, I’m just being a realist.  I didn’t see what I hoped to see from him as a president, although I’m glad we got him over Hillary, I don’t think we’re gonna be as fortunate the next time around.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I appreciate your perspective and I think we both have some thoughts in common. My view of the job he’s done particularly with the economy might be from a different angle based on where I’m from.  My home town is agriculture and energy based.  Our good times tend to run opposite of the rest of the world.  From an agriculture perspective we never saw better times then 2006-2012.  Most farmers literally became millionaires in a few year span.  Trump has made a true depression with Ag and energy markets through the trade war with China.  I understand that they are screwed without our oil and ag products and the long term if it’s kept up will balance out, but it’s made it really tough for our local economy.  That being said, I don’t disagree with him on that front, with my businesses I’ve insulated myself from the damage that’s caused so it hasn’t affected me personally.  I hear that building is off the charts in larger cities and that’s a good thing.  I think the 20% corporate tax combined with dirt cheap money right now has facilitated that.  As long as we can pay our bills as a country with that I would say I agree with that tax change, but I’m not certain if that’s the case long term.  I’d certainly rather see that then a democrat get in and tax the heck out of everybody and give it all to people who don’t work for it, but again like I’ve said and been flamed for, I’m afraid that’s coming.  Trade wars have burned a lot of people in swing states like Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Texas etc.  All it takes is him losing one of these and he’s lost it.  I think the states that will vote blue have only gotten bluer in the last few years and I’m afraid $3 corn and $6 soybeans just might be what causes a few reds to go blue.  Again, I’ve been flamed fairly consistently on this thread, I’m just being a realist.  I didn’t see what I hoped to see from him as a president, although I’m glad we got him over Hillary, I don’t think we’re gonna be as fortunate the next time around.  

I sure hope you’re wrong about the election.  Every time I hear people say he can’t lose, I cringe: they said the same thing about Hillary!  Yikes!  Pride begets the fall....

the China deal was always going to be rough no matter what.  Long term projects are always unpleasant and costly in the initial phases and you usually don’t start to see results until the tail end.  And that term may not even be strong enough to use, it’s more like a complete restructuring and turn around of a business that’s on the verge of flopping.  I think it was necessary though.  Working in manufacturing I’ve been involved in competitive quotes where we had to compete against China, Mexico and Eastern Europe to get packages of parts that were worth millions of dollars.  I’ve seen good money jobs leave to go over seas so customers can save a few bucks.  If we’re going to compete globally, fine, but the playing field has to be level and it never has been.  We’re not just competing against cheap labor, or lack of regulations, or cheaper process inputs, we’ve been competing against all of the above simultaneously.  It was going to be ugly no matter who did it or when it happened, but it had to happen.

i saw his speech the the other night where he said the first phase was done and should be documented and signed in a few weeks.  He said farmers better buy some more land and get ready for some overtime. Man I hope he’s right.  I think he has to be.  They have to have those numbers going into the election.

• Like 1